Oh my god

Note: it's going to be a little weird, okay. Some blood is going to be there and some weird common stuff we see a lot of times in young adult fantasy books and fanfiction as well are going to be there, so please don't sue me. I love you all since i got like 1.2K views again please don't sue me. Bye!

--

A maid led you and Tae to your shared room (for one night) and you looked around, admiring the enormous portraits on the walls. The maid was talking about where the rooms like dining and ballroom would be. While that was happening, poor baby Taetae was panicking because he forgot to take his medication along.

Jungkook had his in his pocket, but he was somewhere else, and his uncle was somewhere else. He didn't want you to be scared of him. Because when he gets provoked by blood, he is the scariest psycho you'd see.

He didn't see you mad or irritated yet otherwise, he'd think you're the psycho. Oh, that's what your poor bear thinks.

a/n: he's too pure for this world T-T

When you three reached the room, the maid bowed and said she'll be right outside if you two needed something. You awkwardly thanked her and went inside. Seeing the room, you thought if your mom's the richest person alive or something. The room was so freaking huge and lavish!

"Umm you wanna go take a bath first?" he asked

"No, you go take a bath first. I'll just look around."

"Hmm." He went inside and he found clothes of his size. Or what Somi called grandpa fashion. Stupid bitch at least I don't dress like some weird dude who calls himself daddy! And they are comfortable! Humph!

You went outside to give him privacy (just in case he found the bathroom congested cause I do.) And found the same maid giggling at her phone. "Umm hi?"

She looked up immediately and stuffed her phone in her pocket. "Yes, your highness?"

"Umm, don't call me your highness okay? Just call me ___ okay?"

"Umm but your highness i-"

"Please call me ___ okay? It feels weird."

"Can I call you Miss ___?"

"Okay. So can you tell me where my momma is?"

"Oh. Please follow me, miss."

She was a lot faster now, but you somehow caught up. She led you to the darkest corner of the castle and opened the door. Your mother looked up and smiled at seeing you. She nodded at the maid and they closed the door.

"So why are you here, my daughter?"

"Umm, it's because..." you pointed your wings.

"Your wings?"

"Yeah! Like how am I going to get rid of them? Or use them at least!? You get me right?"

She took a breath in and bit her lip. "Information on fallen angels is really hard to find and decipher, to be honest. Like they wrote the texts in the language only your kind can understand.