Legend: 1/2

1.6k views y'all i-

IM SO DAMN HAPPY TvT

LIKE I WAS THIS CLOSE TO JUST DELETING MY WATTPAD ACCOUNT DUE TO SELF DOUBT AND NOW TvT

THANK YOU 

THANK Y'ALL SO DAMN MUCH TvT

okay, lets' go .-.

(i didn't type ten bloody pages for nothing~)

---

When you woke up, it was something like three in the afternoon. A maid was cleaning your room and the door was closed. Weird, you thought. The maids always kept the door. She's new here, you guessed. You didn't sit up and stayed in bed snoozing.

The maid eyed from the corner of her eyes and gulped. She thought about what she did before and it made her more anxious. What if she got caught?.. Doesn't matter. She'll spit out his name and die. But it would be good anyways.

She put her hand in her pocket and bought out the small paper he gave her. Just repeat the words in front of her while she's sleeping, his words repeated in her head. Then the job would be done and you should leave that damn place immediately.

"But what if she wakes up?"

He scoffed and opened his fist, a knife was in his hand. "Kill her right there. She's a human anyways."

She turned her head around and saw you soundly sleeping. Her heart was thumping so hard in her chest and she was becoming more anxious.

'Just read the words on the paper and leave her dead!' her head yelled.

"But why does it feel so wrong?" she mumbled to herself.

Shakily, she took three steps towards you and stared at your face. Im sorry, she said a silent prayer and opened the paper with shaky hands. Her mouth was about to say the words until...

A high-pitched scream sounded from your room. The guards in the hallways immediately ran to your door and frantically knocked on your door. "Your highness! Open up, please! Your highness!"

Narrator and me: bRuH

You didn't respond and made a face at the door. You averted your attention towards the girl floating in the air. You were guessing that you did it. You didn't know how but it felt good. Like you unlocked another part of yourself.

Nice.

The girl knew she was dead. For good. He said she had been sleeping for a long time after a spell backlash. He didn't know she was part... Something. One of her eyes was deep red, just like the queen's and the other was bloody brown. Like dried-up brown.

A vampire, a demon, and a human at the same time? What the fuck??????

Me: I fucking know right

Narrator: gurl you wrote this story

Me: STFU GO DO YOUR JOB

Narrator: okay queen something *rolls eyes*

The guards broke open the door and you put your hand down, making the girl fall. "Ow!" she cried but immediately stopped.

"Your highness please forgive me! Please spare me!" she begged on her knees.

The guards lifted her forcefully and the head spat in her direction. "You useless whore you dared to kill her highness and no you're begging for your life to be sparred?! Shameless good for nothing bitch!!"

Me: ayo why so aggressive bRuH

He raised her hand to slap her but you caught his wrist. "Did I give you permission to slap her?"