4

In the early morning of a rainy day, the sky was gray and gloomy, filled with misty mist and rain, slowly falling, as if the whole world was covered in haze.

In the room, the phone's alarm clock rang again and again, until it was pressed off by a delicate white hand, the sound stopped.

Ning Mitang took the phone and took a look. It was past eight o'clock, and she looked out the window, and the sky was still gray.

At this time, the phone on the side rang again, this time it was the ringing tone.

"Hey, Yoyo."

On the other end of the phone came Qingling, mixed with a lazy and pleasant voice, Jiang Youyou was shocked and quickly recovered, "Mitang, something has happened."

Ning Mitang suddenly sat up, her sleepiness disappeared instantly, "What happened?"

Jiang Youyou's voice was obviously panicked, a bit harsh, "The body in the white jade coffin...the mummy is gone."

"what?"

Ning Mitang's fingertips tightened while holding the phone, and the black figure with the bandaged head that she saw last night flashed through her mind. Then Ning Mitang shook her head. It should be a dream, otherwise she wouldn't be lying on the bed so peacefully today, waking up until dawn.

"Apart from missing the corpse, is there anything else missing?" No one should steal the corpse. Ning Mitang calmly analyzed: "If it is really theft, isn't the jade garment more valuable?"

Jiang Youyou also didn't know what happened. The mummy was missing or she just heard it when she called her uncle. "It's not clear. They are already investigating and monitoring. I'll talk to you after I learn more about it."

"Ok."

Ning Mitang thought of the dream she had last night, and then thought of Jiang Youyou's words, feeling a little uneasy. After sitting in a daze, she got up to wash.

The bathroom was outside the room. Ning Mitang opened the door and walked out, only to find that the corridor was covered with wet water.

She seemed to have closed the window last night. How could the rain slip in and get soaked in the corridor?

Ning Mitang's beautiful eyebrows were tightened, her pink lips pressed, and she often walked away. Until he reached the corner, the scene of the living room appeared in front of him.

The black and bright eyes were widened to the extreme, Ning Mitang looked at the scene in front of her incrediblely, the impact during the day was no less than that at night.

If possible, at this moment, she really wanted to faint.

That corpse wrapped in bandages...appeared at her house and stood upright in front of the window. She is a hell!

The mummy by the window looked at Ning Mitang, the eyes exposed in the bandage were dark, colorless and emotional, and his eyes fell on her, bringing out a chill.

After a while, the mummy moved, and he walked towards Ning Mitang with stiff hands and feet. Some bandages dragged down on the ground, leaving a pool of water.

"Don't come here."

Ning Mitang's whole body was full of panic, her hands and feet numb in place, and what moved in front of her at this moment turned out to be a resurrected dead body.

Seeing the mummy getting closer and closer, she took the broom set aside and knocked it down on the corpse who came to her.

"Plap!" With a sound, the broom broke in two.