20

Other people on the dining table cast faint gazes, Mo Huai didn't care at all, all his thoughts were on Ning Mitang.

He looked at her blankly and whispered in her ears.

"Tangtang, is there anything else you want to eat?"

"Tangtang, are you still hungry?"

"Tangtang, do you want to eat that?"

"Tangtang, can I peel it well?"

......

Ning Mitang didn't feel bored with his nagging at all, with a sweet smile at the corner of her mouth, responding to him one by one.

"It's delicious, thank you very much."

Mo Huai was happy, "Then...After I go back, I want to have a kiss, can I?" The voice was a little low, with a little shyness, his eyes were hot and he watched Ning Mitang glowing with oil. Her lips and dark eyes are full of her reflection, "Just click..."

Ning Mitang choked, she was waiting here.

"Tangtang, can you?"

Ning Mitang was stunned, "Then you can no longer rub my lips with your teeth, it still hurts a bit."

Mo Huai nodded happily, the spring breeze brows his eyebrows, and opened his eyes with a smile: "No, I just give a kiss gently."

After the meal, the dishes are fragrant and the rice is enough. Everyone ate smoothly and satisfied. They didn't rush to go out, and chatted with interest. As the chief minister, Song Jingchen stayed and chatted with everyone.

"Minister, I heard that you bought two stocks before and made a lot of money?" A boy in the department asked, "Is there any inside story? Bring me with my little brother."

Su Xiaotong, who was chatting with other people, heard that she turned her head and said, "Did seniors buy stocks?"

"Well, just play a little bit." Song Jingchen lifted up the red wine and took a sip, gentle and handsome, the other girls were fascinated by the noble son's temperament he carried.

"The minister is too humble. I heard that you made more than one million yuan."

Su Xiaotong took a breath to herself, and then smiled implicitly: "The senior is so amazing, can you take me? I want to make some extra money with you."

Her family conditions are good, but she is only well off. In Green Hydrology City, she has only recently become popular, and she doesn't make much money. Moreover, she also wanted to take this opportunity to have more opportunities to contact Song Jingchen.

As soon as they heard that Song Jingchen had made so much, everyone talked about it, and their hearts were moved.

Some people couldn't help but opened their mouths: "Yes, can the minister take me? I want to make a little money too."

"me too."

"I want to play too."

Everyone in the department is a writer. They usually make a few hundred by submitting to the magazine, and the more is only more than a thousand. The publishers may not receive the manuscripts. How long will it take for them to make millions. Now that I have the opportunity, I want to make a fortune.

Song Jingchen doesn't mind taking them, and wins people's hearts along the way, "I don't guarantee that I will make money, but I can only provide you with some rumours. It is not accurate. You need to judge by yourself."

"It's already very fortunate to have you provided the information."

"Thank you, Minister."

When it comes to making money, many girls' boyfriends are out of society and start talking about work. Some even talk about their family background, whether it's showing off or wanting to win face for their girlfriends. It reveals a sense of superiority consciously or unconsciously.