61

There was so much noise on Weibo that many people on campus knew about Ning Mitang. People who were a little disdainful of her appearance and thought she had nothing but appearance were also blocked with nothing to say.

Just kidding, who doesn't know that the new three-part work is being filmed now. If they were admitted to B major for their future prospects and to find a better job, then Ning Mitang would no longer need it. With the money she had already become famous a few years ago, and the money she earned, leaving her family aside, she was fully qualified to crush them. Therefore, many people looked at Ning Mitang with admiration.

However, Ning Mitang did not pay much attention to the changes in the thoughts of the people around her, so she was neither humble nor overbearing when she met some classmates who came up to say hello, or sought after, or were ironic.

She did not disclose her authorship for the sake of fame, but simply to tell everyone that Ning Mitang and Mo Huai are not worthy of each other, and they can't decide with a word.

In a period of intense review, the final exam was over. The students at school packed their luggage and went home. Some people's homes are from other provinces and have not returned for nearly half a year. They have already packed their luggage before the exam.

"Mitang, did you spend the New Year here in City B?"

Jiang Youyou ate snacks in a relaxed mood. After the exam, he was completely relieved of the burden and had a particularly good appetite.

Ning Mitang packed up some things at random and prepared to take it back to the apartment, "Well, I won't go back to Qingshi this year."

Jiang Youyou knows a little bit about Ning Mitang's family affairs. His parents are gone, and his uncle's family are not good people. If you go back to Qingshi, you will probably not be happy this New Year. "That's great, I can find you during the New Year."

"Okay."

The happiest person for the winter vacation is probably Mo Huai. He knew that when Ning Mitang had more than a month of free time, he had quickly worked out a plan on how to spend this winter vacation with her.

"what is this?"

Ning Mitang took the paper that Mo Huai handed over, very confused.

Ying Ting's eyebrows were raised lightly, Mo Huai's thin lips were slightly raised, and he motioned: "Tangtang, take a look first. If there are any dissatisfactions, I will make adjustments." After all, this is a matter for two people. He is happy to consult. Follow the girl's opinion.

Ning Mitang looked at the content on the paper. It was a schedule of intimacy every day:

Get up in the morning: a good morning kiss

After breakfast: a good morning kiss + hug

Before going to work: a five-minute farewell kiss + hug

After lunch: a ten-minute long afternoon kiss + hug

After dinner: a 20-minute goodnight kiss + hug

Before going to bed: a 30-minute kiss before going to bed + hug + XXX

Note: Among them, you can kiss every half an hour to an hour throughout the day.

"What does XXX mean?" Ning Mitang asked casually.

Mo Huai looked at her with dark and bright eyes, and the roots of his ears were a little red, "It's something other than our hugs."

Ning Mitang's face was hot, and she threw the timetable back to him, "Are you naive, get a watch like this?"