44

The ward fell silent.

Mo Huai looked at Ning Mitang faintly. The girl in front of him was exquisite and charming, with a face, her skin was fat, white and delicate, her black eyes and clear water, her delicate nose and slightly curled lips Beads make people want to kiss. At this moment, her white face was tight and she looked at him nervously.

"I'm fine." Mo Huai spoke slowly, his voice hard and cold.

The man's handsome face was expressionless, his dark eyes were deep and bottomless, and there was no emotion at all. Ning Mitang's heart was tightened and it was a little painful. She reached out to hold his big hand resting on the quilt, "Ahuai, you ......"

"I remembered the past." He interrupted her.

Ning Mitang looked startled, "What?" She said in surprise.

"My relationship with you is a boyfriend's friend." Mo Huai asked in a cold voice.

Ning Mitang's heart jumped, and her stagnant thinking couldn't keep up with the opponent's rhythm.

It was obviously the same face, clean eyebrows, sharp contours, and thin lips with the perfect lip shape. Nothing changed, but Mo Huai at this moment made Ning Mitang feel extremely strange.

"Huh?" She didn't understand why he asked.

Mo Huai looked down and looked at holding his little hand. The slender fingers were as white as jade, and the nails were pink, making people want to hold them in the palm for fun. He freed his big hand from the girl's soft little hand, he was not used to such a move.

Mo Huai's voice was cold: "I lost my memory before." He looked at her as if looking at a stranger, "Now that I am awake now, we will dissolve the relationship."

Ning Mitang was shocked.

The man's words are like October's cold pool, placing her in the icy edge of the pool. She looked at him incredulously, "A Huai, I didn't hear clearly just now, what did you say?"

Mo Huai repeated coldly: "I mean, break up."

"why?"

The bottom of her eyes became hot, and Ning Mitang's black eyes were quickly covered with a layer of mist, and Qingling's voice trembled slightly.

As if feeling the freezing atmosphere in the ward, Xiao Ba woke up. It raised its head and called a few times. It was found that Ning Mitang ignored it. It was near her feet and used its small wrinkled head. Arched her feet, "Wow Wang" whispered, still not getting the master's attention.

Mo Huai's eyes met the girl's wet eyes, Ying Ting's eyebrows frowned slightly, "There is no why."

My heart pierced, as if being pierced by a sharp needle again and again, Ning Mitang couldn't accept the man's sudden change, "Ahuai, don't scare me. What's the matter with you?" How did you faint and wake up? His temperament changed drastically and he broke up suddenly.

Mo Huai looked away, not looking at Ning Mitang's red eyes.

He remembered the events of his previous life, and the memory after his resurrection also clearly remembered, but only remembered. As an unfamiliar spectator, recalling the bit by bit with Ning Mitang before, nothing moved.

For him, his nature is cold and sentimental, his previous life was precious to the emperor, and he never needed feelings, especially for things like love, which is simply a fatal weakness. Even if his dynasty ceases to exist now, his thoughts are the same, and he will never let anyone become his fetter.

Thinking of his liking for Ning Mitang after resurrection, and the stupid look in front of her, he became more determined to stay away from her.

With a heart held tightly, Ning Mitang opened her mouth, full of sourness, and the sudden shock made her unacceptable. The jet-black eyes were covered with a layer of gloom, with messy light and shadow under her eyes. She said, "Ahuai, I don't agree."