46

In the exhibition, Cao Yang followed behind Mo Huai and looked around. It was the first time that he entered and exited such a high-standard and high-end place. Looking at the people in the clothes around him, he held his breath slightly, a little frightened.

Looking at the tall Mo Huai in front of him, he was completely different from him. His upright figure stood out in the crowd, and his aura was not to be ignored.

All of them came out of porters, and Cao Yang admired Mo Huai's calmness after seeing such a big scene.

Mo Huai, who was walking in the front, looked at the paintings hanging on the wall. There were many kinds of paintings. Whether it was pen or coloring, they were all considered first-class.

"What do you think of this "National Color"?" Yu Lao's voice suddenly sounded behind Mo Huai, "What do you think."

Mo Huai glanced back at him lightly, then returned to the painting "National Color" in front of him, and after a few glances, he said, "The ink is bright and the composition is harmonious and harmonious, but the carving is too deliberate and not flexible enough. "

Old Yu looked stunned, he walked to Mo Huai's side, his eyes pierced, "You are right."

You must know that the painting "National Color" is one of Guo Zhinian's works, and it is sought after by many people. The style is indeed unique. There is movement in the stillness, and there is stillness in the movement. Peony has the atmospheric beauty, but he is I don't think I can appreciate it. Now Mo Huai pointed out what he thought. The peonies in the painting are indeed gorgeous and colorful, but the carving is too heavy and it loses nature.

Lao Yu nodded in satisfaction, his eyes softened when he looked at Mo Huai, "I heard Lao Qi said that you didn't show your work?"

"No time." Mo Huai replied casually.

"what?"

"No time to paint." Mo Huai repeated.

"Haha, it's okay." Yu Lao looked very easy to talk.

If someone else knows him to see that he still has this kind side, he must be scared like a ghost. Will the person who makes other people's company bankable for a picture be kind?

"What are you going to paint when you fight for painting later?" Yu Lao asked, he was curious whether this young man Mo Huai would surprise everyone present as he thought.

Mo Huai glanced at Yu Lao inexplicably, "Why should I tell you."

"you......"

Yu Lao glared, wise and Hanli gaze towards Mo Huai, but the other party turned around without pain or itching.

"Hey...hey..." Yu Lao yelled twice, seeing Mo Huai's feet not stopping, he was so angry that he blushed and his head swelled.

Cao Yang, who followed behind Mo Huai, was stunned throughout the entire process. The old man just now, he remembered being the owner of an antique shop. He heard that the other party had a big background, and Guo Dayong was scolded, and he didn't dare to snorted. Unexpectedly, Mo Huai dared to be so indifferent to him, and showed his face to the other party. The most important thing is that the other party didn't care about Mo Huai's indifference?

The painting is carried out in the prepared hall. The organizer has prepared the necessary pen, ink, and paper paintings, and the venue is divided into small single rooms with antique screens and excellent embroidery workers. The painters sit in their own small single rooms. In, the painting was completed within the specified time, and finally 11 invited experts judge the winner.

Because the hall is designed as an atrium, spectators can stand on the second floor and look down on the whole scene in the hall from above.

Standing on the second floor, Cao Yang quickly found the position of Mohuai Station. He was placed in the corner of the last row.