29

The sun rose slowly in the early winter morning, and the sunlight scattered on the street, subdued the chill of the cold wind.

Mo Huai turned around and glanced back, shaking his hand, and the phone near his ear nearly dropped to the ground.

"Tangtang?"

Jun's face first showed a look of surprise, followed by a panic of being dismissed and lying.

Cao Yang only felt a gust of wind blowing in front of him. His eyes were shocked. He saw Mo Huai walking towards the beautiful girl anxiously. He walked fast under his feet, and his face, which had always been cold, handsome and severe, was full of uneasy expressions.

Mo Huai was full of chills, he stood in front of Ning Mitang, his eyes were restless and panic, his voice was low, "Tangtang, you... why are you here?"

He was a little scared, Tangtang found out that he was lying.

Ning Mitang did not speak. She looked at the man in front of her, her thin lips pressed tight, her dark eyes were pure and clear, reflecting her appearance, and her clean brows were worried.

The surrounding air stopped flowing, and the coldness was obviously increased.

"Tangtang."

Mo Huai was anxious, "I...I didn't deliberately deceive you, don't be angry."

Ning Mitang looked calm: "I'm not angry."

"I really didn't hide it from you on purpose."

Mo Huai was worried. He looked at Ning Mitang eagerly. The bangs on his forehead were messed up by the cold wind, and several of them were cocked playfully. His cold and delicate face became more vivid. He explained, "I... .... I just want to make money for you, Tangtang, don't be angry with me, okay?"

He is not afraid of anything, only that his Tangtang is angry and does not want him.

"I'm really not angry." Ning Mitang stepped forward and took his hand. In the cold winter, the hands that had no temperature became more and more cold. She softened her voice and soothed: "Ahuai, I'm just here to see your work situation and want to know if you can adapt."

Seeing his big hands wrapped in the girl's two warm and tender little hands, the warmth reached his whole body, Mo Huai's uneasy mood eased, and his thin lips that had been whitened by the cold wind no longer tightened, he The corners of his mouth curled slightly, "Tangtang, you are so kind." He did not expect that he lied, and Tangtang was not angry, and caring for him so tenderly, his Tangtang was really good.

Immediately, Mo Huai looked at Ning Mitang with scorching eyes, and shook her hands back and forth, "Tangtang, I'm sorry, I'm wrong, I shouldn't hide it from you." He apologized in self-blame. make you worry."

The man's honest admission made Ning Mitang's hair soft. She smiled and stretched out a hand to touch his head, gently helping him smooth the bangs on his forehead, "Ahuai, it's normal for a girlfriend to worry about her boyfriend, you don't need to blame yourself. "

"But I can't bear it."

"It's my fault, it's my fault."

"Tangtang, I will not hide anything from you in the future."

Mo Huai, he was too nervous and cared so much that he was so trembling, even a little disturbance was enough to arouse his anxiety.

Ning Mitang was reluctant to blame him, so she changed the subject. She cast her eyes on the shocked man and asked, "This is your colleague?"