12

The last class in the morning was ancient Chinese. Several classes were in the same large classroom. More than 150 people filled the seats, even the empty seats in the first row. Up people.

Ning Mitang sat by the window and listened carefully to the class. Professor Guo is not only talking about knowledge in books, he sometimes combines his own knowledge to make the boring ancient Chinese lively, and she is very happy to hear it.

"Wow, look outside, what a handsome little brother."

At this time, a girl exclaimed in a low voice.

A tall boy appeared on the opposite side, a simple white T-shirt, paired with a pair of light-colored jeans, a jade face and ink hair, and he could feel the beauty of the other person from a distance.

The other girl sitting next to her went out in prestige, "Ah, really, I saw it, she looks so tall."

"This looks, tusk tusk, is it going to heaven? Did he come to our classroom?"

"It's really coming here, my God, it's more beautiful when you get closer, is he looking at me? Ah...it's not working, not working, really handsome."

......

There was a small commotion near the window. Ning Mitang also noticed. She heard the sound and looked outside. For an instant, her head was a little confused.

Who can tell her how Mo Huai came to her school and stood upright outside the classroom window!

Mo Huai found Ning Mitang's location and saw that she had found himself. With a hint of joy in his dark eyes, he quickly approached the window. However, what he didn't know was that because of his approach, the girls in the classroom began to get excited, whispered, and the discussion became more intense.

Ning Mitang's heart was frightened by his actions. She didn't expect Mo Huai to be so blatant.

And Mo Huai outside stared at Ning Mitang closely at this time, her black eyes were all her reflection, and Ying's eyebrows were flying, showing his joy.

She saw him.

Because the weather is still hot, the air conditioner is turned on in the classroom and all the windows are closed. The two of them were separated by a layer of transparent glass, which was a little reflective. Mo Huai approached the window sill more and more. It was not until the whole face was close to the glass that he could see through the glass more clearly Ning Mitang inside.

His clean eyebrows and delicate handsome face were pressed against the glass by him, his facial features were completely deformed, but he didn't know it. The funny appearance made the girls inside laugh wildly.

"Little brother is so cute, so fun."

"Is the handsome guy humiliating himself, who is he looking at?"

"So handsome, how can he be a fool..."

"Wow, only I found out that his facial features are so good, he didn't have any plastic surgery at all?"

......

Ning Mitang couldn't bear to look directly at this, she turned her head and ignored his existence. However, some things will stop happening if she doesn't care about them. The next moment, she quickly noticed that Professor Guo was looking over here, Ning Mitang's heartbeat was beating faster, and she pressed the corners of her slightly dry lips, thinking about something bad.

Professor Guo looked out the window and saw Mo Huai's behavior. He pushed his glasses and said, "Whose family is outside?"

As soon as his words were spoken, the whole class couldn't help laughing.