38

Back in the living room, Mo Huai bent down, gently placed the **** the sofa, and then looked down at her ankle that was covered with a white bandage.

He squatted on the side of the sofa, gently grabbing Ning Mitang's foot with his hand, and looking around, with worry and distress in his eyes, "How did your foot hurt? Does it hurt?"

Feeling the man's cool fingers touch the skin of his ankles, and his feet were staring at him like this, Ning Mitang was a bit at a loss, "I accidentally injured it in the street just now, and it won't hurt much now." She concealed the rescue, and did not want Mo Huai to know that she was injured.

Ignoring his puzzled eyes, Ning Mitang continued: "I just ran into Officer Qiao at the time, and he took me to the hospital. Ahuai, did you get angry just because you saw Officer Qiao?"

She remembered that he told her to stay away from Qiao Ziyan, but this time it was really a coincidence.

"I'm not angry." Mo Huai's thin eyes drooped, covering his extremely dark eyes, and replied in a muffled voice.

"I was not angry just now." He emphasized again.

Ning Mitang smiled like Yan, she whispered: "That's good."

Mo Huai raised his head suddenly, his dark eyes staring at Ning Mitang's porcelain-white jade face, his thin lips were no longer faintly pale and pressed into a straight line, closed tightly, and it took a while to speak, "I Not angry." His voice was low and deep, "Tangtang, I'm jealous."

He grabbed the girl's hand on his knee and pressed it to the left side of his chest.

"I admit I'm jealous." He was direct and frank.

"Here, it's stuffy and sour." He complained, "It's very uncomfortable."

"Tangtang, you press the button for me." Mo Huai blinked, looking serious, and continued: "You can touch it for me, it will be fine later."

Hearing the man's coquettish words, Ning Mitang's black and clear eyes filled with smiles, and her little hand stroked his chest over and over again, "Okay."

After a while.

She asked: "Is my heart still bored and sour?"

Mo Huai snorted comfortably, "There's a little bit, Tangtang, touch it again."

After a while.

"Are you ready?"

Mo Huai was a little unwilling to stop her, but felt distressed that her hands would be tired, his brows were unconsciously tangled, and his expression hesitated.

Ning Mitang seemed to know what he was thinking. She leaned forward, holding the handsome face of the man squatting at her feet in both hands, and stamped a kiss on his thin lips, and a loud kiss suddenly sounded, even when she heard it, her ears Can't help but fever.

The smile on Mo Huai's lips could no longer be restrained, the coldness and depth in his eyes all faded away, only the stars shattered, dazzling, "Tangtang, my heart is not sour..."

Because Ning Mitang's foot was injured and walking was inconvenient, Mo Huai took care of everything.

"Tangtang, are you thirsty? I'll pour you water."

"Tangtang, are you hungry? I'm going to order you takeaway?"

"Tangtang, do you want to go to the bathroom? I...I will carry you on my back."

......

Ning Mitang didn't bother him at all. Her heart was always warm and sweet, as if soaked in honey lemonade, sour and sweet.