45

I don't know if the heating in the study is too sufficient, or the gaze of the man opposite is too hot, Ning Mitang felt her face start to feel hot.

Mo Huai looked at Ning Mitang in front of him with a pair of black and deep eyes, and was momentarily absent.

Under the bright incandescent light, her skin glowed white, tender and smooth, and her small face with bright eyes and teeth was clear and beautiful. This may be the reason for the makeup. Usually, the water is bright and translucent, and the black eyes are full and moving. The outline of light brown eyeshadow is drawn down, which is a bit more flattering. The pink lips are covered by red lip glaze. The red lip color makes it difficult to maintain.

His eyes darkened, he had tasted the taste there, it was fragrant and soft...

Looking down, Ning Mitang wore a red sleeveless dress with a deep V design. The neckline opened to the chest, revealing a delicate and perfect collarbone, and a large piece of skin, white and greasy, without any blemishes, like a superb The suet jade is delicate and moist.

The skirt is made of pure cotton, which is especially skin-friendly and close to the skin. The very thin waist makes it hard to hold. She perfectly outlines her tall and elegant curve. The most difficult thing to ignore is that the girl's well-developed **** are high and undulating, and the thin red cotton material is bulging.

Mo Huai's breathing was a bit short, and his eyes gradually turned into extremely dark black.

"You have something to do with me?" The voice showed some restraint.

Ning Mitang's small white face turned red, she tried to ignore the shyness brought by her dress, her black eyes were rippling with mist and bright, and her red lips moved slightly. She yelled softly: "Ahuai."

Bai's thin fingers kept churning, and she stepped forward again, getting closer to the man, and said a little at a loss: "My friend's birthday the day after tomorrow, I wear this to attend her birthday party, do you think it looks good?" This is Jiang Yoyo taught her excuses.

She vainly didn't dare to look directly at Mo Huai's excessively hot eyes, and tried to cover up the smooth vertical ink hair behind her. The look on his face did not change, his heart was so nervous as if he was crawling slowly by an ant, itchy and intolerable.

The fragrance of the girl kept pouring into the tip of his nose, who was already sensitive to the breath of her body. Now the distance between the two is only two arms wide, and smelling the familiar and fragrant fragrance, Mo Huai almost wants to lose control.

"Fairy!"

He couldn't help but sighed secretly in his heart, dressed like this to go to a friend's birthday party, sure she didn't go to the scene? Still go to seduce other men. The thought of other men seeing Ning Mitang's seductive look made him angry.

"Ugly dead." Mo Huai looked at her extremely slim red dress with disgust.

"Ok?"

Ning Mitang blinked her bright black eyes, a little unbelievable. Even if she is not narcissistic, she still thinks she is well dressed, where is... where is ugly? When she changed her dress, Jiang Youyou also said that she was so beautiful that people lost their souls.

Mo Huai looked at her beautiful face, his heart beating so fast, and his heart was full of joy.

This strange feeling made him resist.

Mo Huai suppressed the heat in his eyes. He realized that if he let this feeling go, he would be stuck in it and couldn't help himself.

After a moment of silence, Mo Huai's cold voice repeated: "It's so ugly, change it!" His eyes fell on her chest with dissatisfaction. Is the expansive white skin trying to seduce crime?