60

In the villa, the exquisite and elegant crystal lamp emits a dazzling light.

At this time, Su Xiaotong was wearing a big red dress, her skin was white and translucent. The makeup on her pointed face is very delicate, and her red lips are curving. She looks happily watching TV, holding a small cup of tea in her hand, and sipping her drink.

"Jing Chen, you are back."

The door was opened by the servant, and seeing Fengshen's handsome boyfriend came back, Su Xiaotong quickly stood up to meet him.

"Why is it so late today?" Su Xiaotong took the coat he took off and gave him a scornful look.

Song Jingchen was sitting on the sofa and pinched his eyebrows, "Something happened to my dad's company."

"Ah." Su Xiaotong exclaimed in surprise, "Is the problem serious?"

Song Jingchen glanced at her with a vague expression, "Nothing, it's solved." He raised his handsome eyebrows and looked at her, "Why, are you worried?"

Su Xiaotong approached him, stretched out his hands to wrap around his neck, and said affectionately: "I care about you."

Song Jingchen glanced at his arm around him, and the skin of his arm was white and delicate against the red loose chiffon long sleeves. He remembered that at the party that night, Ning Mitang also wore a red dress, and his skin was three-thirds whiter than snow, white and shiny, which made him unforgettable.

Only Song Jingchen and Su Xiaotong were left in the living room, and the servant had already avoided wittily.

Feeling Song Jingchen staring at her red dress with scorching eyes, the smile on her mouth did not change, but the look in her eyes sank secretly. Don't think she doesn't know the reason why Song Jingchen bought a lot of red skirts and asked her to change to wear. It was not because she was surprised by Ning Mitang's performance that day, and she never forgets.

I smiled coldly in my heart, even if so, now Ning Mitang has been fleshed out by netizens, and people scold her on the Internet. There is only one face, this kind of vase is the most contemptuous. Even if she no longer fuels the flames and buys a navy to attack her, as far as the current situation is, the more famous her boyfriend is, the more she is hated by netizens.

Thinking of this, Su Xiaotong's smile widened, and her red lips with lip glaze moved forward. She complained: "I'm not like you, cold-hearted, and I don't know what I'm doing every day, even mine. I forgot my birthday."

The girl was wearing a red dress, gorgeous and charming, with a coquettish tone, pleased Song Jingchen. He touched her long hair, with a smile on her pure white face, "It's my fault. You will take it tomorrow. Hold my card, buy what you like, and make up the gift."

Su Xiaotong portrayed her slender eyebrows lightly, with joy.

Suddenly, the mobile phone left on the desktop vibrated. She took the mobile phone and pressed the answer button.

On the other end of the phone, the man came over with a somewhat anxious tone, "Miss Su, have you read the message that I have sent you a private message on Weibo? The person you hacked me before, now the situation has reversed. It's troublesome"

Su Xiaotong hurriedly took hold of the phone. She glanced at Song Jingchen and lowered her voice: "What are you talking about, I don't understand." It is estimated that Song Jingchen was present and she wanted to hang up. However, Song Jingchen held the sides of her waist and said softly: "Keep talking."

Hearing this, Su Xiaotong's expression was shocked, and he became flustered. What did he know?

The man on the other end of the phone swallowed his saliva, "Do you still need to continue to black? If you continue, I am worried that the other party will sue me, you see..."