23

It was midnight when I returned to City B. As everyone was taboo and worried that the murderer had not caught it, they didn't want to stay in the villa overnight.

After riding the car for most of the day, Ning Mitang was so tired that she didn't want to move. She fell asleep immediately after taking a shower and didn't recover until she woke up the next day.

Early in the morning, she received a message from the editor that her film and television copyright had been negotiated, and then she would enter the publicity stage. The editor asked her if she wanted to make an announcement on Weibo in advance, so that Xiaoshui Xiaoxiao kept going up and down.

Ning Mitang thought for a while and felt unnecessary. When the advertisement came out, everyone would naturally know. Sometimes, the harder you do, the higher you jump and the more pain you fall.

Feifeng didn't understand Ning Mitang's thoughts. She felt that the three-pointed white Tai Buddha was in the style of the Buddha. As a great god, she would not use force to suppress people. They were all stepped on the door by the other party before they moved and took the person back. She watched All anxious for each other.

After the chat, Ning Mitang was no longer lazy in bed. She got up and kicked the soft pink slippers and walked out. However, before approaching, she heard the messy sound of "Boom, Dangdang" in the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" The tall figure in front of him was frantic.

"Tangtang, are you awake?"

Mo Huai turned around and was very happy to see the slim figure standing at the door. "I...I'm making breakfast for you."

The handsome face of the man Baiyu was stained with oil, white flour, and dirty, but he didn't know it, it looked funny and cute.

"You make me breakfast?" Ning Mitang was surprised, "Will you do it?" Someone who can't taste the taste of the food, cooked things... Well, she remained suspicious.

"I watched TV and went to school." Mo Huai put the prepared noodles in a bowl, "Tangtang, how will you taste it later?"

Even though the appearance is lacking, Mo Huai felt that with his superb IQ, how could such a simple little thing be badly done, so he thought that even if this bowl of noodles is not good-looking, the taste must be excellent.

At the dinner table, Ning Mitang looked at the bowl of noodles in front of her, she swallowed nervously, her beautiful brows wrinkled unconsciously, her eyes full of tangles.

"Tangtang, you hurry up and taste it, it will be delicious." Mo Huai firmly believes that he hastily urged.

It was said on TV that a boyfriend's breakfast for his girlfriend is one of the prerequisites for the best boyfriend. Mo Huai was confident that he would be the best and most powerful boyfriend.

Ning Mitang took a deep breath and took the chopsticks that the man handed her. She picked up the mush of white noodles and took a bite.

"How is it, is it delicious?"

Ning Mitang tried her best to suppress the urge to vomit, and swallowed hard, the salty and bitter taste filled her mouth.

Mo Huai was a little bit disappointed when he didn't get an answer. He whispered, "Tangtang, is it because I didn't cook well, you don't want to answer?"

Ning Mitang choked.

He is so unhappy, his voice is getting lower and lower, and deeper and deeper, "This time it is not delicious, I will definitely study hard next time."

Looking at Mo Huai's dirty handsome face next to him, he was full of disappointment, and his heart seemed to be scratched by the tip of a willow leaf, a little itchy. She slowly said, "Also...not bad."