66

Song Jingchen looked at Mo Huai in front of him, full of anger. Except for his appearance, the other party couldn't compare with him. He felt that Ning Mitang was simply blind, and he had to pick up a broken tile without picking the treasure.

"Honey."

Song Jingchen straightened his glasses with his hand, "I'll give you one last chance. Should I stay with this porter?"

Ning Mitang didn't want to pay attention to him, but looking at Mo Huai's tall back, her heart moved slightly, her dark eyes were filled with soft light, "My answer is only Mo Huai, except for him or him, it will only be him. "

In the dark night, the surroundings were silent, and the girl's clear voice sounded, and the firm and clear tone shocked people.

At this moment, Mo Huai seemed to have electricity flowing through his body, and it was as if the girl was scratched with a small hand, itchy, crisp, and the corners of the tight mouth could not be restrained, he was raised high, and the eyebrows could not be restrained The proud and arrogant color. If a tail grows behind him, then a strong tornado must be shaken at this time.

Mo Huai turned his head and glanced at Ning Mitang, his eyes touched the broken light of the stars in the girl's eyes. The dimples on Jun's face could no longer be hidden, and faintly appeared. It was clearly the eyes of the sword eyebrows, as clear as the moon. The face is extremely cute.

Sure enough, Tangtang loved him miserably.

The two people in front of him stared at each other with lingering eyes. This scene was simply eye-catching. Song Jingchen's face was dark and composed. He licked the corners of his mouth, with a harsh tone, and directly asked the guards behind him to detain him. Ning Mitang, he wanted it. , Mo Huai's life, he wants too.

The smile at the corner of Mo Huai's mouth narrowed, and he pushed the messy hair from the girl's ear to her back, and said softly, "You stand here obediently, it won't be long."

"Ahuai?" Ning Mitang grabbed the corner of his clothes and shook his head. "Can you guarantee that you won't get hurt?"

Mo Huai stared at her with dark eyes rippling, "I promise, but what if it is hurt?"

"Then I will feel very distressed." Ning Mitang bit her lip and added: "The distress is so distressed."

"Ok."

Mo Huai replied softly, a heart softened into water.

He stroked her long black hair, then turned to face the people coming here.

There are not many people in Song Jingchen's villa. One guard to monitor Ning Mitang and two guards at the door, but they all exist in the top ten. This is why Song Jingchen only arranges so few people in this hidden villa. .

The first one to rush was the security guard Mo Huai had attacked and passed out before, and he had already woke up. At this time, he scratched Mo Huai fiercely with his gaze, the muscles on his arms were stretched out and he was ready to get back.

Ning Mitang was very nervous, biting her water-colored lips, her bright black eyes stuck to Mo Huai's body, half-moving.

Seeing the security guard swinging a strong fist at Mo Huai, Song Jingchen's eyes flashed with satisfaction, his hands wrapped around his chest, waiting for Mo Huai to be beaten by a punch.

Kong Wu's powerful fist quickly approached Mo Huai's face with a bitter cold wind. Just when the security guard showed a contemptuous and happy look, Mo Huai easily took the rough fist down and settled in front of him in the next second. In the dumbfounded eyes of everyone, he kicked people away.