5

The living room is very quiet.

Ning Mitang was thinking about whether he should hand over the mummy in front of him to the country.

However, now that the corpse has become a living person, will others think that she is lying or neurotic? If you believe her, the mummy is resurrected, such an incredible existence, he will definitely be taken for research.

His gaze moved to the face of the opposite mummy again. In that case, would it be cruel, and at the same time, a bit wasteful?

However, at night, Ning Mitang felt that she didn't need to worry at all. She had to throw the mummy out.

The night is thick, the moon tonight is particularly round and bright, and the bright moonlight spreads all over the sky, softening the whole night.

At this time, Ning Mitang was lying on the bed thinking about how to place the mummies, but did not expect the door of the room to be suddenly opened.

My heart jumped suddenly.

The next moment, a tall and tall figure appeared at the door.

"What's the matter?" She blinked and asked.

The other party didn't respond, his dark eyes were cold and cold, he looked at the person on the bed with white skin, tender and soft, and strode over.

In Ning Mitang's stunned gaze, the mummy had already stepped onto the bed spontaneously. He found her overly soft hand in the quilt, quickly pulled it up, put his fingertips directly into his mouth, and began to suck.

The fingertips hurt a bit, and the feeling of the warm liquid flowing out came again. Ning Mitang knew that the mummy was sucking her blood again, and she couldn't move away and simply followed him.

Sure enough, it didn't take long for the mummy to release her finger automatically.

Ning Mitang withdrew her finger and saw that it was white and tender as before, without any wounds. She really felt mysterious and mysterious.

"You have already sucked the blood, go back to sleep on the sofa." She drove people away.

The mummy's eyes were dark and faint, fixedly looking at Ning Mitang.

Ning Mitang turned her head to look at him, "What? Do you have any questions?" She knew that he could not speak, but she could understand her.

The mummy looked down at the bed and said nothing.

Ning Mitang's scalp was numb, and she firmly refused: "No, you can't sleep in bed."

Let her sleep with a corpse, she is not crazy. Even though the corpse could walk and move, the too cold body temperature, blood sucking behavior, and her inability to smell him at all, all proved that he was not a normal person.

The mummy still kept her head down, but her hands began to undress.

"What do you want to do?"

Ning Mitang was messed up, she had to admit that he was really good-looking. Even though he was wearing the clothes she bought at a nearby stall, the plastic-like poor quality still couldn't stop her excellent figure. The face is too handsome. However, she never thought of letting him sleep with him.

"Stop!" Ning Mitang's Qingling voice lost her usual composure, "Don't take off your clothes."

The mummy pulled the hem of the clothes half taken off, and the gorgeous and smooth murloc line in his lower abdomen stood out. He turned his head to look at her. There was a rare gleam of water in the dark, cold and ice eyes, which was obviously aggrieved.