48

Pulling back to reason, Mo Huai stretched out his hand to pull Ning Mitang away from his arms, but his little head burrowed more and more into his chest, and his two jade arms were also wrapped around him, "A Huai, hug me, I miss you."

At the tip of the nose is the sweet smell of the girl's body and the smell of sweet and alluring blood. The apple jewel slid up and down, and he whispered: "Where are you injured? Let me see."

Ning Mitang raised her head uncomfortably, looking at him with misty eyes, crying: "I am not injured." The long blackness hung on Mo Huai's arm, and she rubbed her head against his chest. The voice is soft and muffled, making people feel soft,"

Ahuai, I feel a little uncomfortable. "

"You smell of blood."

Mo Huai's heart was beating wildly, and the blood all over his body was rushing and screaming. He wanted to rub the girl in his arms into his body. The more hot his body is, the more cold his tone is, "What's the matter?"

Lying on Mo Huai's chest, Ning Mitang's ear tips were so red, as if they were soaked in peach color. Mo Huai looked at the small red mole on the earlobe and breathed. He felt dry and dry.

He has tasted the taste there. It is tender and soft, small, teasing in his mouth, and it tastes good.

I don't know that the man stared at her small earlobe hotly, Ning Mitang's white lips moved, and she stopped talking. After a while, she bit her lip before she said: "My stomach hurts... ...."

"Huh? What's wrong with the smell of blood?" Ning Mitang's face was pale and pale, and the cold sweat on her forehead burst out, Mo Huai frowned, his hands unconsciously held the person into his arms, and slowly tightened.

I had cramps in my stomach, and there was a constant flow of heat from my lower abdomen.

Ning Mitang's face was hot, but still pale. She was ashamed and powerless, "My...coming." Today I accompanied Jiang Youyou to eat a large ice cream, but I didn't expect the menstrual period to come in the afternoon. My stomach hurts badly.

"Which one?" Mo Huai put his hand on her belly and rubbed it gently.

The temperature on the man's hand came, and Ning Mitang became stiff, "Birth... menstrual period."

"Yeah." The cold frost on Mo Huaijun's face broke for a moment, his expression unnatural. No wonder she exudes the sweetness of blood.

With her head gradually awake, Ning Mitang let go of the hand wrapped around the man's neck, and the head buried in the other's arms also lifted up. She wanted to sit up straight, but was hugged tightly by the strong arms behind her. Can't move.

"I'm awake, you can let go of it."

Ning Mitang lowered her eyes, the man's vitality grew stronger and stronger, when he was completely normal again, there was no need to **** her blood, did he move out here?

Thinking of this, the pale little face became more fragile and white, like a piece of white paper, that would be broken with a light poke.

Mo Huai's dark eyes sank, his hands tightened, and his slightly muffled voice sounded in the quiet living room, a little restrained, "You asked me to hug you just now."

Ning Mitang rolled her face, her lips turned pale, her white and tender fingertips unconsciously buttoned the flannel on the side of the sofa, "Then you hug it, you can let it go." Mo Huai in front of him became strange and indifferent. She had already recognized that he was not the Ahuai who liked her.

The body under his palm was fragrant and soft. He didn't want to let go. His dazzling eyes fixed on the girl's snowy neck exposed under her ink hair. A few black hairs were wrapped around it, her ink hair was snowy, he He pursed his lips and restrained the urge to lick.