36

The fingertips holding her chin tightened, and the man's thin lips came close.

Ning Mitang and Mo Huai looked at each other, and there was a sultry hot and forbearing dim light.

Suddenly, she seemed to understand what he meant.

"Ahuai, you... why are you doing this?" Her cheeks were hot, and the blush gradually spread.

The girl's slender body was in his arms, and Mo Huai was even more uncontrollable. He muttered, his throat slid up and down, "Tangtang, I can't help it."

The thin lip print with a cool touch landed on Ning Mitang's delicate lips, and with a lot of strength, he fought hard for a few times. He opened his lips slightly, and put the girl's upper and lower lips into his mouth, and began to chew and lick.

Addictively, Mo Huai kissed quickly and forcefully, and the hands around Ning Mitang's waist kept tightening, wishing to embed her slim body in her body.

"Well......"

Ning Mitang raised her head, unable to withstand his plunder, and she couldn't help humming when she was kissed hard.

The lips were entangled, and the occasional noise made people blush and heartbeat.

Ning Mitang leaned against Mo Huai's arms, feeling that the other party's breath became slightly hot, instead of being cold and breathless, her heart suddenly softened. Softly let the man exchange breath greedily, absorbing body fluid insatiably.

"Tangtang..."

Between his lips, Mo Huai's voice was dumb and blurred, and he was impatient and dazed: "I...I."

At a loss, he let go of the pink tongue in his mouth, directly grabbed Ning Mitang's little hand and placed it on his chest, and said frankly, "Touch me."

Ning Mitang's head was dizzy by the kiss, and her dark eyes were covered with a mist of water. She watched in a daze as Mo Huai held her palm and touched his chest.

Under the palm is a hard chest, even with a knitted sweater, she can clearly feel the contours and curves of the muscles spraying on it. The uncontrollable hand was driven, Ning Mitang was embarrassed, she felt a little numb in her fingertips, trembling slightly, wishing to curl up.

Suddenly, just when the man wanted to stretch his little hand under his waist, the five fingers of the white jade pink armor immediately closed into a fist, and Ning Mitang stopped and said: "It can't be like this." Her voice became a piece of water.

And Mo Huai's clean eyebrows were already full of spring, like an extremely elegant crescent moon, falling into the mortal world, the silver blossoms faded, and only the greed of the world was left. His dark eyes flashed with forbearance, and he looked at the girl infatuatedly, "Tangtang..."

Ning Mitang panted lightly, bit her bright red and moist lips, then raised her feet, comfortably kissed the man's thin moist and shiny lips, and asked, "Ahuai, what's wrong with you?" The man's sudden affection left her at a loss.

Mo Huai wanted to chase after him, but it was a pity that the girl had already put his finger on his lips before he converged, "I...I really want to make friends with Tangtang." When it came to this, he was exquisite. The spring look on her face was sultry, and the bangs on her forehead were pulled down, a little shy, "I really want Tangtang to touch me." He said honestly and frankly.

"Suddenly!" All of a sudden, Ning Mitang's flushed face became even hotter.

What he said clearly and sloppily was justified and serious.

Ning Mitang was blocked and didn't know how to respond.

After a while, she pursed her lips, diverted the other person's attention, and said dryly, "What did you paint?"