18

The temperature in the room is a bit high, it should be because there is no window to breathe, which makes people have an indescribable commotion.

"What... what kiss?" Ning Mitang was shocked, a little stuttered.

Mo Huai moved her body a bit, and moved her big head closer, "Mouths are entangled, maybe you can understand it as kissing." He was a little happy, "When it's on TV, both male and female friends can kiss each other. Tangtang, I want you to kiss me."

Intertwined mouth?

Mo Huai's blunt words blurted out, making Ning Mitang blush inexplicably. With Ruyu's handsome face magnified in front of her eyes, she subconsciously slowed her breathing, her dark black eyes were unconsciously full of shame, and her voice was a little panicked, "Don't watch so much TV in the future, you will teach bad people. of."

"You let me see it." Mo Huai's dark eyes flashed, looking at her slightly moist, extremely innocent.

After Ning Mitang had a meal, she couldn't find anything to refute.

The distance between the two is getting closer and closer, and there is a silent ambiguity around.

"Tangtang, do you want to kiss my mouth?" Mo Huai asked repeatedly without giving up.

"No."

"Why?" In the dark eyes, all the cold expressions faded, deep in the eyes with longing, burning, eyes fell on the girl's pink tender lips, Mo Huai's voice contained a hint of dumbness, "I really want to kiss you. My mouth, or I can kiss you," he suggested sincerely.

"Will not work."

Ning Mitang's white neck was stained with a faint red color when he was teased by his words. She gave him an annoyed look. She just became a boyfriend and girlfriend, so she wanted to eat meat so quickly, she was not stupid at all.

She stretched out her hand to push Mo Huai away, "You are too close to me, it's so hot, stay away from me."

Hearing what the girl said, Mo Huai did not move away, but moved half of her body closer to her. Their faces were only one palm apart. His thin lips were slightly raised, proud and complacent: " Is Tangtang very hot? It just so happens that my body is cold. You can cool me down by holding me."

Ning Mitang's clear black eyes were closed with shame by his shameless and reasonable words. She shook her head and refused, fearing that if she hugged him, both of them would catch on fire.

The room is very quiet, on the white bed, two people just lie down quietly, you see me.

Mo Huai's big hand on his side moved a bit and stopped again. He stared at Ning Mitang's face close at hand. The skin is clear and white, and the smooth face is covered with a look of helplessness and delicacy. It may be the cause of the heat. Little sweat is dripping from the tip of the nose, which looks very cute.

He squeezed his fingers, and tried to restrain the urge to lick and bite.

The man's eyes were too hot to lie down anymore.

Ning Mitang sat up and glanced at the time. It was less than three o'clock, and there was still some time before dinner. I remembered that on the way to find a room, there were many hot springs of different sizes outside the winter suite, and she planned to take a dip.

"I want to go to the hot spring, how about you? Stay in the room or go out?"

There was a pity in Mo Huai's dark eyes, he most wanted to lie on the bed with Tangtang. "I'll go out with you." He was bound to follow her.

"Well."

Before the tour, the group in the cooperation club had notified the itinerary. Knowing that there were hot springs, Ning Mitang had already taken Mo Huai to buy the swimsuit and swimming trunks in advance.