11

That day, after finishing class in the morning, Ning Mitang walked to No. 10 Teaching Building.

"Honey, here you are."

As soon as Song Jingchen looked up, she saw the girl who walked in. She was wearing light-colored clothes, which added a hint of coolness to the hot weather and made people feel comfortable.

"Brother Song." Ning Mitang walked over to say hello. She had agreed to Senior Brother Song to join the association. Today is the first meeting of the association.

The eyes of Song Jingchen's gold wire glasses flashed with gentle light, "Sit down for a while, and the meeting will begin soon."

She chose a position at random, and as soon as she sat down, she saw Su Xiaotong sitting opposite, who smiled at her. Ning Mitang's pink lips curled, and she responded with a smile.

"Everyone is here."

The number of people who have joined the association is not too small. There are 28 people in total, half of whom are men and women.

Song Jingchen stood on the podium and began to speak, "Let me introduce myself first. I am Song Jingchen from the Finance Department of my sophomore year. I am currently serving as the president of the Student Union. As the Association is a newly established society, I will temporarily serve as the minister. The vice minister is the Jiang Xiancai standing next to me..."

"Hello everyone." Jiang Xiancai greeted everyone. He was very white, tall and thin, with a shy smile, and the girls in the audience applauded him.

Next, according to the order of seats, everyone needs to introduce themselves on stage.

Ning Mitang listened carefully to the self-introductions of everyone on the stage. She found that this place is really a gathering of talents. Many of them have won awards in writing. Some of them are privately submitted to magazines, and some are writing on the Internet. There are so many peers.

At this time, it was Su Xiaotong's turn to take the stage.

It can be seen that she has dressed up very carefully today, with exquisite makeup and beautiful printed dresses, all of which are youthful and beautiful. When she stepped onto the stage, there was a commotion among the boys below. Su Xiaotong's appearance was non-aggressive, sweet and sweet, and very popular.

"Hello everyone, I'm Su Xiaotong from the freshman Chinese department." Su Xiaotong's voice is delicate and soft, with a soft and weak feeling. "I participated in the provincial writing competition and won the first prize. I am currently publishing my work in the Green Hydrology City under the pen name of Qianshui Xiaoxiao."

"Ah, is she actually Qianshui Xiaoxiao?" A girl in the audience covered her mouth in surprise.

"Oh my God, I am chasing her now in the "Fate and Definite Encounter"." The girl wearing glasses next to her was also amazed.

"She is Xiaoshui Xiaoxiao? I have seen her work on the gold list recently, but I didn't expect to see the author actually." Other people started talking in low voices...

Song Jingchen was also quite surprised. He is also the author of the three-dimensional. He usually pays attention to the newly emerging authors of various websites, and he is somewhat familiar with the name Qianshui Xiaoxiao.

Su Xiaotong saw everyone in astonishment, her face was full of incredible and admiration. The smile on the corner of her mouth became more brilliant, especially when her eyes met the admiration look on Song Jingchen's face, she smiled even more sweetly.