59

In the living room, the girl is holding her mobile phone and looking seriously.

"looking at what?"

The water droplets on the man's body hadn't been wiped dry, and rolled down from his hard chest, as if it was steaming hot, making it impossible to look directly at it.

Ning Mitang only looked up and was embarrassed.

"Can you......"

The clear and black eyes turned, afraid to look at him directly, half shy, half annoyed, said: "You put your clothes on!"

This man, whether it was before or after the memory was restored, he didn't like the behavior of wearing clothes, as always.

The wet hair collapsed and leaned against his forehead. The water drops along the straight bridge of the nose. The man's eyes were bright and moist, and the corners of his mouth raised unconsciously. Mo Huai turned a blind eye to the embarrassment and bewilderment of the girl. His body is wet and uncomfortable." He naturally sat next to Ning Mitang.

"You can dry your body with a towel before putting on your clothes, not naked." Ning Mitang blushed and stared at him.

"I'm not naked, I already wear pants underneath."

Mo Huai leaned on the sofa with a straight face. Then, under the girl's shy gaze, he put his hands on the back of the sofa at will, his strong chest was filled with water, and his **** and smooth abdominal muscles appeared clearly, and the deep murloc line couldn't move his eyes.

His eyes were hot and sultry, "Tangtang, would you like to wipe me dry and look at my body?"

Hearing this, Ning Mitang breathed.

"What do you mean?"

Mo Huai propped his head with one hand and looked at her sideways. There was light flowing in his dark eyes, and the thin lips with nice lip said blushing words: "Just admire my body, and at the same time you can touch me. Tang. Tang, don't worry, my figure is definitely the most perfect compared to other men." He was a little proud.

Unconsciously following the man's words, he quickly glanced at him, his figure is well-proportioned, tall and straight, the concave and distinct gully extended to the waistband, with silent temptation.

The blush spread on the white neck, Ning Mitang had to admit that Mo Huai's words were extremely reasonable. According to the Internet, a man's golden ratio figure is almost like him.

Before Ning Mitang could respond, Mo Huai had already taken a towel and stuffed it into the girl's hand, "Tangtang, you can wipe my body." The black bright eyes were both arrogant and full. The look of hope.

"You have to help me get rid of this bad habit." He was confident.

Facing Mo Huai's bright and moist eyes, the tip of his heart seemed to be gently brushed by a fluff, which was a bit crisp and numb. The white towel in her hand is soft, just like her heart at the moment, soft and soft into cotton candy.

With the hot sight, Ning Mitang reached out to Mo Huai's body with the towel.

The complexion of the body is no longer as pale as jade when he was just reborn. I don't know if he had been tanned specially. Now the skin is uniform and wheatish, the broad and hard abdominal muscles are smooth and beautiful, and the six pieces are evenly distributed. It just shows the ultimate **** and strong man.

Ning Mitang could see her heart beating like a thundering drum. Normally she would only describe the male protagonist in her pen, but when she really faced such a **** and charming male body, she couldn't calm down.