27

In the simply decorated residence, the two figures on the sofa are close to each other.

Su Xiaotong's breath was messed up by Song Jingchen's kiss. She softly leaned on the other's chest and said softly: "I moved to your place, will your parents say anything?"

After confessing to Song Jingchen that night and the two rolled the sheets once, Su Xiaotong has considered himself as his girlfriend, and Song Jingchen has also acquiesced in this matter.

At this time, Song Jingchen's black eyes under his golden glasses flashed darkly, "It's fine if you like it. My parents rarely go to my side."

Su Xiaotong smiled shyly, "Then after I move to your place, you can't bully me."

Song Jingchen raised her eyebrows and hit her chest with a big hand. He smiled and said, "Is this bullying?"

"You are too bad."

Feeling the heat coming from her chest, Su Xiaotong's face became even redder, but the smile on her mouth was even brighter. She did not expect that Song Jingchen, who was gentle on the surface, would be so relaxed in private.

Suddenly, a bell from outside the door interrupted the two people's enthusiastic and intimate relationship.

"It should be someone from the moving company." Su Xiaotong hurriedly sat upright and began to tidy up the messy clothes. "Jing Chen, I will open the door for them."

Song Jingchen leaned on the sofa and let out a heavy breath. He nodded and responded: "Well, go."

Outside, the people who came from the moving company really came.

Su Xiaotong opened the door, and she told the leader: "Remember to be careful when you move later, my things are expensive."

Shi Zhu's dark face opened with a smile, "Miss Su, don't worry, we are all professionals. We will pack all of them and register them for you. They will not be lost or damaged."

"Well, that's fine."

Seeing the porters coming in in front of them, as if they could smell the unpleasant man's breath on them, Su Xiaotong frowned with delicate eyebrows and disgust in her eyes. She quickly walked back to Song Jingchen, "Jingchen, let's get there first. Sit there, lest they move too much and get us."

Song Jingchen looked at the rough-handed porters with deep approval and pushed the golden eye sockets. He followed Su Xiaotong to the side and watched.

"Brother Huai, you have been fighting for several days, or you can take a break today, slow down, and let other brothers move." Cao Yang walked to the back of Mo Huai and suggested. He was worried that Mo Huai's body would be overwhelmed, after all, he saw the opponent's desperate efforts these days.

"It's okay, I have no health problems at all." Mo Huai shook his head and rejected his proposal.

"Hey."

Cao Yang also knew that Mo Huai would not listen, so he didn't say anything more.

"You moved the things in the living room first, and finally moved the things in my room." Su Xiaotong sat at the dining table and directed, worried that the porters would be clumsy and would damage her valuables.

"Well, newcomer Mo Huai, come and lift this cabinet." Shi Zhu called the leader, he really couldn't move it alone.

Mo Huai realized that Cao Yang had started to work. He walked over to the stone pillar and prepared to help move the dark wood crystal cabinet on the ground.

"Mo Huai?"

A surprised voice sounded. Su Xiaotong looked at the man who was wearing a dark blue overalls and was tall and straight. She looked incredible and shocked. Isn't this... isn't he Ning Mitang's boyfriend?