33

In the infusion area, there was a lot of noise, the crying of children, and the coughing of the elderly.

At this moment, in the corner position, the two matching figures are entangled with each other.

"Tangtang, you are very happy." Mo Huai said affirmatively.

Helped him adjust the speed of the drip, and then gently brushed the messy black hair on his forehead, Ning Mitang suddenly laughed, her dark and bright eyes full of smiles, "Well, I'm very happy. "

Qing Ling's voice lost her former calm, and she laughed happily, "A Huai, you have a heartbeat."

Mo Huai blinked, and his body was still hot against the girl, and his face was also stained with a smile, "Yes." Another big hand that can only move around Ning Mitang's slender waist, hugged her in. In his arms, he rubbed her forehead with his chin, and his voice was low, "Tangtang, I am also very happy." He was happy because of Tangtang's happiness.

It was just a guess at the time, and I didn't expect the surprise to come so quickly.

Ning Mitang lifted her head happily and pressed her face to his chin, as if sighing, or as if whispering: "Ahuai, you really come alive."

The skin of the girl's forehead is delicate and smooth, touching it, and she can feel her cool touch. Mo Huai couldn't help being so greasy, his dark eyes seemed to be coated with a layer of water, black and shiny, moist and scorching.

"Tangtang." He was a little shy, leaned close to her ear, and said in a low voice, "Will I...will I be able to make friends with you in the future?"

Ning Mitang's ears became hot, and the man's hot breath sprayed on the base of her ears, causing the soft hairs on her skin to stand up. She blushed, "I have been affectionate before." She replied quietly.

Mo Huai's lips were raised high, and the dimples on his face were faintly visible. He was very embarrassed, "I'm talking about further intimacy." After a pause, his shameful words directly said: "Tangtang, we In the future, it will be perfect."

Ning Mitang: "..."

"Huh!" Her face turned red immediately.

I don't know if the potion has worked, Mo Huai's body has recovered as before. He didn't ask for leave anymore, he went to work directly. At this time, Ning Mitang, who was alone in the apartment, remembered going to the hospital to visit her old woman.

The old woman lived in a general ward, and when Ning Mitang entered the ward, she just woke up.

"Mother, how is your health?"

Ning Mitang put the fruits she just bought on the cabinet next to her. She picked some soft-tasting fruits that were easy for the elderly to eat.

"You are..." The old woman looked at Ning Mitang for a while with fuzzy eyes, and then asked: "Little girl, you saved me that day?" After she woke up, she heard that she was a young man. The girl called someone to save her.

"Well, I just ran into it that day." Ning Mitang sat on the chair next to the bed, "Do you feel better?"

The old woman stretched out her wrinkled and dark-spotted hand and shook Ning Mitang's. She was a little excited, "Little girl, thank you so much. If it weren't for you, I might not have been there that day..... "The corners of her wrinkled eyes burst into tears.

"Mother-in-law, don't say that, no matter who encounters such a thing, he will help."

Ning Mitang remembered the scene when she was yelling for help that day, and no one was willing to reach out to help. She also thought that she was following the old woman at the time. When she first wanted to save her, she was selfish.