51

In an instant, Ning Mitang's eyes began to turn red.

She looked at Mo Huai's face turned dark, and looked at her deeply for a long time with a cold, chilly gaze, then stepped back, turned and left.

The man's leaving back lingered with a layer of anger, Ning Mitang's mind was blank, her hand hanging on one side was tightly squeezed, she lowered her head, her black and clear eyes were covered with a layer of mist.

"Maybe you haven't figured out one thing."

Suddenly, Mo Huai returned angrily after walking a few steps.

He lifted Ning Mitang's chin with his hand, and when he touched her watery and wet eyes, his tone softened a bit, "Although I proposed to break up, but you have not yet agreed, we are still a romantic relationship."

On the chin, the temperature of his fingertips is very high, "So, do you say I have the right to control you?"

Ning Mitang looked at him blankly.

What does he mean?

Mo Huai's face was very close, Ning Mitang clearly saw his dark eyes full of anger, and a bit of grievance was rare, her heart trembled, her face was indifferent, "Then you are Remind me to agree to your breakup?"

"You are delusional."

Mo Huaiyin's face was sullen, his faint dark eyes with a scorching light, tightly locked to Ning Mitang, his restrained anger was like a volcanic eruption, and suddenly surged: "Want to break up with me and be with that man?" Tighten your fingertips, "Don't even think about it."

Ning Mitang stared angrily at the unreasonable man in front of him, trying to break away from the chin clasped by him, "whatever I want, no matter what you do, you let go and hurt me."

The heart was choked in panic, and an unfamiliar acidity filled his chest. Mo Huai tried to ignore the uncomfortable feeling. Her thin lips were pressed into a straight line, her fingertips loosened, but that face moved closer to Ning Mitang's face, with a domineering force.

"You... don't lean so close to me."

Ning Mitang lowered her eyes, not daring to look directly at the flame of Xing Miao in the man's eyes.

"Didn't you always pester me before?" Mo Huai lowered his voice, cold and indifferent, "I allow you to continue pestering me."

"Not rare." Ning Mitang whispered in a low voice.

Mo Huai deliberately ignored it. His eyes fell on the girl's black and long eyelashes, fluttering with a tremor, and then down, the pink and moisturizing mouth stubbornly tightened, a dull man. expression.

The indifference on Jun's face faded, and his eyes softened a bit. Mo Huai stretched out his hand and hugged her in his arms, speaking righteously, and continued: "Except for me, no other men are good things. So, you have to treat other men. Stay vigilant and keep a certain distance."

Ning Mitang felt funny. He didn't expect that he had no memory and recovered memory, and said the same thing, "You are not a good thing either." She glared at him, struggling, "Let go, don't hold me."

"Then you promise me to ignore that man next time." Mo Huai took the opportunity to talk about conditions.

"Why should I promise you?" Ning Mitang raised her head, her small face was smooth and flawless, the white porcelain was translucent, and tender as if it were made of water, "Even if I want to see him, what can you do?" Looking at the cold and gloomy face in front of her, she just wanted to antagonize him.

"Ah."

Mo Huai stepped forward again. The two bodies were already in close contact with each other. He pressed the girl tightly against the door panel, his voice was dumb, "Not very good." He stretched his big hand up and held Ning Mitang's head. , Bowed his head and kissed.