11. Marriage it is...then?! FINE

Kritika's p.o.v:

Okay! Here it goes ,i told him! I told him that i want to marry him. 'Kriti.. Think carefully you have to spend rest of your life with him' my mom's voice rang through my head.

I may look calm, but im FREAKING inside. Rehaan is shocked to say that would be understatement. He is eyeing me from top to bottom.'God what is he thinking?','Does me drinking and creating a quite scene stir his decision to marry me?','what did he think telling me about Nitya would change my mind?' What he doesnt know is my encounter with his mother yesterday morning'.

.

.
Hangover!! Worst thing ever!! I am never getting drunk. Aksha's bed stand had some asprin in its drawers which i gulped . Her parents are very rich however she practically lives on her own until i joined heryear back. I wanted to experience how living on your own would feel like though my mom had thrown a tantrum she was very very very upset about it but later she gave in after i agreed coming home and staying home 3 days a week which was later reduced 1day a week and now i just go when ever i miss her food. She said she was trying her best so that she gets habituated when i am married off. My thoughts were disturbed by phone vibrating under me auh....! This vibration!!!

"Hello...!" I snapped.

"Hello... Is this kritika..? I am Rehaan's mother. Do you remember?"the voice said
What..?! Rehaan's mom why is she calling...?! Did she come to know about my drunken act. I took two to three deep breathes.

"Yes aunty... I remember." I said wondering what she wants.

"Kriti... I want to talk to you about Rehaan. Beta i like you already. According to me you could be the perfect partner for him. I have seen you how much you care for your loved ones My Rehaan is someone who is open minded very understanding he will support you in future." Okay...is she persuading me right now... She continued " Did Rehaan tell anything about his previous relationship?"