7 .Should i tell her..?!

Rehaan's p.o.v

Auh....! Kritika... She really left a impression on my brain and heart, i guess.

I remember her from the past where she was sitting in the quadrangle , talking to herself.... I noticed her when rahul pointed her to me... She looked so worked up so cute.

Today at sweetheart when i told her about Nitya she didn't push me. Which was unlike other girls i met. She had doubts about my past relationship but i could tell she was hesitant to ask any and respected my space.... This was what left an impression. And later i remember drifting in to sleep thinking about how am i supposedly get married to kritika sanu'

Next day morning i woke up to a vibrating phone

"Hello?"

"Rehaan, its mom. Good morning son."

" morning mom..!" I replied shifting on my bed.

" Rehaan are you coming home tonight for dinner?"

"Yes mom i guess i am... And ya i will tell you my decision tonight" i told her expecting she would bring up Kritika in our discussion.

This brought excitement in her voice back.

"Ok then see you at 7..?!"

"Ya.Mom..." I told her and disconnected the call.
Hmmm decision... Answer.... Marriage... I dont know every word is a blur.. To me. Kritika is very nice girl but i want to tell her about Nitya before i decide anything .... I wonder how will she react to nitya..?

Thinking thus i came into the living room to see Shrey complete passed out on my couch... When the hell did he come back..?

I had to kick him thrice to wake him up.

"Dude whats your problem?" He groaned.

"How the hell did you get into my house?"

I asked him.

"I had to much beer yesterday.. If had gone home like this veronica would kill me so i told her im staying at your home and by the way i know where you hide your keys..." He mumbled sleepily.

Fish! He found this place also.

"Shrey go sleep on the bed" i said moving my head disapprovingly.

.

.

.

Aftet a hour or so when i was busy watching India vs Australia match he came out....

"Dude that's repeat telecast."he stated as if i dont know.

"Im not a free person like you to watch the live telecast." I mocked him.

His eyes hardened for a second and then he burst out laughing .

I just raised an eyebrow at his sudden outburst. It happens quite often when shrey doesnt have a comeback he quits with such sudden outbursts. Crazy guy i say.