17. Bangalore

Rehaan p.o.v:

These coming weeks of marriage were mixed with anticipation, tension , frustration, confusion.

Anticipation because well come on its my wedding.
Tension because the IT firm which Shrey and I run need to be relocated and we have decided it to be Bangalore city where that particular field is good. Now, you tell me how am i going to break this news to my family, Kritika, her family. Frustation because darling mother of mine doesn't want any thing wrong happening on my bigday, her word i tell you. And Gid she made me try million's of those shervani's and suit's .Confusion because these new stupid feelings i feel for her. These all feelings are because of Ananya forcing me to spend time with kritika. But these days i have grown habit of her. I like the way she gives all her attention to me and only me when i talk what else does a speaker need. The way she looks expectantly with those big eyes which are lined by the kajal makes me smile. And that innocent smile she gives whenever she wants something. I knew she was slowly growing on me.

Shrey and I had looked so many other options but moving to Bangalore is the best way. Shrey was not so keen because he doesn't want to leave Veronica. And what was i supposed to do my wedding was fast approaching in two weeks I had to think about Kritika too. I have to ask her if she is okay with shifting to Bangalore with me. The faster  i break the news the faster i could come up with my explanation. Just then my phone buzzed

Ananya:
Emergency..! Meet me at Sha's ood house ASAP.

I knew Ananya and by emergency she would mean the crisis she had been dealing in her life which would be 'Mission: How to make Rehaan fall in love'. So i messaged her back.

Rehaan:
Yaar.. Ananya. I am very busy. What is the emergency?!

I knew this would definitely annoy her. Ananya was the attention seeker in our family though we love to give her that sometimes it annoys us also.

Ananya:
Ik how much busy you are Rey.... Okay. Emergency is I invited kritika for a small evening talk and i just got a message frim my friend that her grandmother died. My friend needs me Rey.. But i can't stand up on kritika. Can I? No na.. So please come so that you could meet her in my behalf. I feel so guilty because i can't meet her and i also invited her and she is more over taking permission and coming. So yaa... Please come.