Epilogue

5 years later

"Maa... I can't eat anymore. I am full." I said even faking a cough.

Maa gave me a disapproving look while papa chuckled.

"Kriti... This is not the way. You should eat as much as you can. Then only you and the baby will be healthy." Maa said rotating the plate around my head and asked me to spit in it to protect me from evil eyes.

I gave her a warm smile I knew better than back answering her. " Maa i would go take rest" i said making my way to my bedroom. I am 8 months pregnant entering my 9th month. My second pregnancy. With a hand on my fully grown belly I sat on the bed seeing the photograph on the bedside table. It was a photo when he eloped me from the world for two weeks to New orleans.

Neworleans was the place i wanted to go ever since i saw the cities beauty. Most importantly weddings in the city are amazing.

When Rehaan asked me to marry again, he didn't say a word about where we are going until we were infront of plane taking us to Newyork and from then to New Orleans.

I was ecstatic when we landed in New Orleans. I was like a little kid. And my dream came true with a New Orleans wedding exactly on our 1st year wedding anniversary.

The old oak trees... the lake... Everything was like a cut out from a fairytale and there stood my Prince in the black tuxedo looking as smashing as ever. I stood there for complete ten seconds wondering how i got such a wonderful person to spend me rest of life, with my hands immediately went to my belly and an involuntary smile spread to my lips.

And when we returned from our two weeks trip. We traveled back to our parents place and told them the good news. Both the pair of mothers were on cloud nine. Nevertheless i was treated like a fragile doll by both the set of parents. Rehaan was always smiling and grinning. He wanted a girl.