19. The Wedding

Rehaan's p.o.v:

"Rehaan...all packed na, son? I don't want any last moment tensions" my mom shouted from the living room itself. My complete house was decorated as a bride. Colorful with all the flowers and lighting's. I was sitting near a window near balcony. It was already midnight. Mostly all the guests were asleep. Few relatives were playing teen pati. Ananya was running behind mom. And Mom was one step away from becoming lunatic. God!! She is so happy that her excitement is contagious.

Kritika has become more open or shall i say i have been more open to her. I have come to the terms that what ever hell you plan in your life would never happen as you plan. Fate has a very weird game of it's own. In past when ever i thought of marriage it has been only with one woman and that woman is not even in my life now. A humorless laugh escaped my throat.

"Oho... Can i also listen the reason for what got you laughing?" Ananya asked settling near my chair.

"Nothing." I said in a slow voice. Ananya was there with me when i have gone into depression. She had to kick my ass to bring me back. I remember the day when mom told her that Nitya left. She went on cursing Nitya for solid half-n- hour until i came out of my room and asked her to shut up. Ananya is very happy about this marriage just like mom I didn't want to upset her telling that I have been thinking about Nitya.

Nitya....

"Rehaan" she said cuddling closer." I love you,baby". Nitya was behaving odd since yesterday. She would suddenly look at me for a long time and kiss me, not that i am complaining.

"I love you too" i said her pulling into my chest.

"Rey... I am going to my parents place tomorrow."she said in a small voice.

"Huh.. Why..?" I asked pulling her so that i could look at her.

"Mom called"and then she gulped her eyes not meeting mine.

"And...?" I stressed so she could continue.

"She is looking matches for me... There is this guy from California.. Mom likes him.. She wants me to meet him tomorrow."

"What...?! Are you serious?" I shrieked. No..! Not happening. She is MINE.