3 . proper conversation

Back to present:

Come on kriti dont just stand he may not even remember you, breathe ...i told myself

"So kritika..." He started"Have we met before?"

I was disappointed by this question ,i know we didn't exchange much words though i have stalked his facebook for months back then. World must be really small why out of all people all handsome men out there why him!!

" ya we met once 2years back chrysalis 2012 St.Xavier college?!"

"Oh...yeah!" He said " World sure is a small place" omg! That was my line isn't it!

" It sure is!" I replied with a smile. God i should have seen his photo before deciding to show up.

"So... Kritika tell me about yourself." Hmmm....is he trying to continue this marriage date thing... I think yes! It some how made me feel happy.

" okay.... So as you know i'm kritika sanu. As you already know im have completed my degree from Xavier's and im working for a company called LIQUID'S " i paused to read his face. He was looking intrested and suddenly i remember my psychology ma'ams question 'how do you know people are intrested in you?' I sighed and was about to continue when his angelic voice stopped me. Wait did i just say angelic ...! "Thats not what i meant when i said tell me about yourself... Lets talk about true you.." His words made me think hey wait a sec what happened to that guy who ignored me while i was crushing on him.. I sighed inwardly again come on kriti he did know you for what two days and god he forgot that also how was supposed to know you used to stalk him on Facebook.

" im basically a happy woman i am not very good at talking to strangers No offence! I just felt to let you know how exactly  i am. But once i get started it is pretty hard to shut me up," this received a chuckle from him so i continued "i am very preserved..i am hot headed too but my anger flies away quickly ...i am a dreamer,and i believe one day i will fulfill my dreams....what more ........im totally mummy lil' girl" he smiled at this oh my gosh his magnetic smile which i carved " Enough about me tell me about yourself."

" Im very straight forward guy , i believe in dreams too or more precisely i call them goals and achieve them no matter what" there was certain kind of confidence in his voice.

"Okay....but why i arranged marriage you could get any girl you want ?" I blurted out before i could stop . There was a sad smile on his face and he looked away before answering. Oh god! This doesnt look good.

" I dont mind marrying a girl my parents choose for me" he said there was something in there he wasnt stating but i  didnt want to push him i just smiled.

"So what about you and your arrange marriage?" He asked. I kind of expected this question " i seriously dont know. It kind of seems like a challenge ( and more over who thought my parents would want you as there son-in-law: i added mentally)

He just smiled at me. "What does marriage mean to you?!" I asked him out of curiosity ofcourse...! Though he is my crush i was not going to say yes to any one until they pass my test.

"Marriage- for me it is the biggest commitment" okay to be frank for me it was just an okay answer "could you also answer the same question?"

" marriage for me is trust ,love,happiness and responsibility"i said my eyes never leaving his.

"What about your previous relationship's?" I asked him finally to break the silence that was settling between us.

" I was never in one" he smiled sadly

" um.. There was a girl i liked but she had different plans and i respected her decision. And from then i didnt particularly like any one and later 2 days back mom showed me your photo and i dont know i wanted to meet you" he said now his smile was bright.

Though i was sad by his confession his last comment made me blush.

" what about you? Any previous relationships ?"

His question made me smile "  hmm..... I was never in a relationship either i had had crushes but just for a day or 2." I replied. My crushes were never that serious all of them were celebrities and im sure they didnt even know i exist. But Rehaan was one of my crushes and i thought i got over him but now after seeing him i dont think so.

I remember reading it some were 'crushes are never gone. They are always there" now thats true.

" okay ..... Name some of your crushes" he asked with a teasing smile on his face.

" umm...sharukh khan.... Paul Wesley... Ian somerhalder...joseph sugg...... And i guess list is pretty long" i said him , now i am embarrassed thinking why the hell did i open my mouth.  he just sat there smiling at me.

" the vampire diaries ?"he asked...  I grinned i could nt stop i am obsessed with the show.

"So you are a tvd fan?" He asked amused.

"I am" i replied "so what are your favourite tv shows?" I asked

" game of throne's..." He said he grinning.

I smiled at him at last this conversation topic was better than previous one.

We talked for atleast next 1 hour. We just talked about all crazy things but i liked it... He was so good to talk with.

Atlast i finally remembered if everything goes well i have to spend my rest of the life with him.