26.Sharing your germs

Rehaan's p.o.v:

"What are you upto?" Shrey asked as soon as he entered my cabin obviously without knocking.

"I am submitting Quotation for The sars which you have forgotten.." I said diverting my attention back to the graph sheets, pai diagrams infront of me.

"Rehaan we have already submitted that remember? That hot women from sars came in last week" he said little amused.

Already submitted....? How could I forget....? Am i that nervous...?
Probably... today is the day Kritika is officially moving in with me to Bangalore. two weeks back when she came we went for house hunting according to mom be it only two of us the flat which i was staying a 2 BHK one is not enough so she specially told Kritika to remind me to look for one. At last Kritika convinced me and we went on house hunting. I called a broker and arranged him to show us flats according to my requirements. we went from one house to other only to be rejected by Kritika she was not happy with not even one house, she use to furrow her eyebrows at me and i used to glare and the broker. i wanted her to be happy she married me even so i told her and i wouldn't love her but she was adamant on pouring her heart out for me. I was shell shocked when she said she loves me. I knew she had a girly crush on me back then but i never thought she would end up loving me. It really felt good listening to her say i still remember the way she said i will love hell out of you Rehaan savanth damn that was so sexy it was very hard to keep my hands to myself that night. However back to the topic
At last we found the flat which kritika approved of she said she loved it mostly because of the full length windows near the living room inside. She kept on mumbling how pretty the complete house will look early in the morning when sunrays fall through the window. However that to my nervousness it was because i brought a gift for Kritika it was our one month wedding anniversary i promised myself that i would give her and her love a chance. So i planned a quite dinner tonight. I am nervous if she will read to much into the gesture however, to make her happy is also a part of accepting her love.

"Hellooo earth to Rehaan" shrey snapped his fingers infront of me a little irritated.

"Sorry was thinking somewhere else." I said sheepishly.

"Forget it..... Anyways i came to tell you that the highlands project have been approved when do you want us to start working on it?" He asked.

"Wow... That's a good news and as of starting for project we need a executive start searching for one when if find one.. We will immediately start." I said checking the details for the project.

And thus later i didn't get time to worry about my dinner date.

.
.
.
.
.

"Rehaan...." Kritika chirped as soon as she saw me. I couldn't help the amused expression from my face. Isn't she supposed to come at 1. I frowned and looked at my watch it was 3. Shit! I didn't notice.

"Shit! I am so sorry i lost track of time. I was supposed to pick you up" i said feeling complete idiot.

"Oh its okay... Karthik picked me up but couldn't come because he had to rush back." She said waving her hand of as it is not a big deal.

"But you could have atleast called me." I said but soon realised my phone was on silent and i indeed had a missed call from Kritika. Shit! I gave her a sheepish look. She just smiled.

"Now if you are done can we go home... I need a hot shower" she asked. It was then i noticed a suitcase and a small travel bag.

"Oh yeah im almost done just give me 10 minutes. I will be back." I said and rushed to my cabin to shut off all the work and i called to the restaurant to confirm my booking.