24. Bed time Revelations

Kritika's p.o.v:

My heart was racing like a cheeta. Was that necessary? Firstly, Nitya she played a very bad joke and secondly how could she hint about my love to Rehaan? It's my place to tell him. I'm going to kill her next time.

Rehaan and I were sitting in awkward silence after that phone call. I was sitting on the couch in indian style while he took a seat near the chair opposite to me running his hand through his hair. Auh... I so wanted to do that. "Will you please stop doing that?" I snapped because i knew i was at the edge of losing control.

"Okay" he said bit startled.

"Hmm... Do you wanna drink something while you wait for Kartik?" He asked.

"What do we have in fridge?" I asked trying to make a conversation.

"We have Coke and sprite i guess" he said walking towards the kitchen. It was the first time we both are confined inside four walls alone. Even after such a long drama episode ... Even after scare of my life... I was happy that Rehaan didn't cheat on me. I could see it in his eyes howmuch he respects our relationship. Now i even feel bad for doubting him. But that's not my fault that witch created a scene like that.

My mind had all inappropriate thoughts running through it. Auh...! Breathe in.... Breathe out.... Breathe in... Breathe out...

"Are you fine? You look bit stiff?" He asked coming back with two tins of coke and a Lays packet.

"I am fine." I said in a gruff voice taking my tin from him. His fingers brushed mine and my eyes shot upto his. Desire was illuminating from him okay scratch that desire was illuminating from me. His eyes slowly moved to my lips and that was my que. I kneeled on the couch to reach his height and crashed my lips to his. He seemed to be shocked for a second but slowly his lips started moving against mine. That slowly led to a hot make out section we may have proceeded if not for my phone ringing somewhere in my jeans pocket

Im in love Im in love with a boy like you...

Im in love im in love such a beautiful word...

My ringtone was booming while we pulled apart while i was struggling to take the phone from my pocket.

Kartik calling....

Oops! I forgot about him." Hello" i said after catching my breath.

"Where in the hell was your phone?"
he shouted.

" My pocket..." I said in a small voice from the corner of my eyes i saw Rehaan sitting back in his chair. If not for this phone call i would be in his arms.

"Then what took you so long?" He asked.

"I ....." I started but what will i tell him and Rehaan chuckled at my discomfort. But luckily kartik cut me off " Wait.... Actually don't answer." He said i could imagine his frown playing on his face. That made me giggle.

"Disgusting kittu... " he said and continued " it's not something a brother wants to know"

"Oyee... Hello there FYI  i didn't say anything " i huffed, not that he could see.