2.Rehaan savanth

Crysalis 2012"  fund raiser for physically handicapped was organized by my college and this guy ... This guy....ya! This rehann savant was volunteer from his company along with his few colleagues. That was the 1st time i saw him in his messy hair tight fit white tshirt black jeans. I was one of the volunteer from my college. Jai had leg fracture and was taking rest where as aksha had her cousins wedding. I was isolated from volunteers sitting in a corner taking a look around. I was cursing my fate if not for extra 6hrs attendance i would have never showed up. There was a boring speech going on suddenly someone called me " miss ... " seeing my name plate "kritika would show us where axis lab is?" Asked a guy, he had quite admiring feature's, i just smiled and said "the 3rd lab from your left at straight corner then take a left from there 2nd floor room no.95"...it was very easy to get lost in our large campus  . He mumbled something which i didnt get.may be he is confused i thought " let me escort you" i said.he smiled at me gratefully.

"If its not her we would have stuck in corridors " he said to someone i didnt notice."thanks" he mentioned. "Its perfectly okay!"i said smiling.

"Kriti!! Where the hell have you been?" Yelled someone behind my back and i could probably by now tell that its our college club president. I controlled the urge of rolling my eyes. But could not help. She stood beside me.. The college club president purnima varma. She was beauty with brains thats what jay said once.. aksha and i laughed our heads out that day. If only he knew what a drama queen she is..he would have probably never said that.i was about to speak then i heard some one say

"She's helping us" i looked for the owner of voice and oh my god! I was star struck! My brown eyes met his and he looked as if daring me too stay still but i quickly looked away. Next my eyes scanned his body which was perfectly toned. I was brought back with purnima squealing loudly "Rehaan! What a surprise?" She hugged him though he just held her by her shoulder.I dont know why but i was jealous of her..and i felt left alone. I turned back to my corner when i heard " kritika please go back stage swapna ma'am is  asking for you" purnima said,she never spoke that sweetly with me. "Why?" I blured out before i could stop. "Being a fav student brings responsibility babe" she answered. "As if i dont know"i mumbled under my breathe.

"Kritika!" I turned around to see swapna maam. "Please stay with HS volunteers and help them with things around"

"Sure ma'am..!" I said with a smile and i literally bit my lower lip to stop grinning.soon purnima left with maam and i was left with HC volunteers. " so.." I started but was interrupted by the guy whom i helped from before "so kritika which year?" He asked before i could answer rehaan said "_come on guys.,. Get to work we will know each other later.." With that he disappeared... Something pulled me towards him may be his electrifying words or his deep brown eyes. That complete day i found myself stareing at this guy now and then. I didnt get time to talk yo him he was busy , very busy. We had crysalis for complete 2 days and these two days i was kind of stalking him. I was about to talk to him after closing ceremony but i got a call from aksha and i had to go pick her up. I went like a jet on my scooty and i filled her with crysalis its events ,rehaan,my stalking. She was kind of excited to see rehaan so i said "he is my discovery. Keep your butt out of my way" in a fake warning tone. She laughed at what i said. I gave her'stay -away- from- him- look'. But when we came back to college he was gone..."seriously?" I ask my fate. I sat in quadrangle cursing my fate because i could n't see him for the last time. Last time because who knows if we will meet again or not. Suddenly i heard sweet laugh behind my back i turned to see  Rehaan. A smile rose on my face. I wanted go talk to him.listen to his magnetic laugh.

"Kritika! Where have you been?" Rahul spoke up reaching me preeti and rehaan stood behind him as if they are not intrested. Dont know why but that hurt. I quickly said my goodbye to rahul,i couldnt see him,ignoring me!! Rahul was bit dissappointed but smiled anyway,i managed to smile back at him. Rahul left along with preeti i stood there seeing rehaan still standing there i raised a eyebrow at him but he just stood smiling i stood like statue for good 2 minutes his eyes piercing mine before he said " nice meeting you kritika "  i was dumbstuck for few seconds i absentmindedly blurred before i could stop myself  "see you again" he smiled at  me with a small nod and left. I noted that day as my best day. I searched facebook for 20 minutes for his fb i.d . i kept staring at his profile pic for a long time. I never sent him a request in the fear of falling for him though once in a while i used to check his profile for few weeks but now its been complete 2 years last time i checked his profile was 3 months back but now seeing him in person . Not only as a person? But as person my parents wanna set me up with?? What if he rejects me?? Am i ready to accept rejection from my crush Rehaan savanth... "Hell.no way!!" I thought or rather said it loud. "Oops!"