8. This is my messed up life....!

Rehaan's p.o.v
Nitya..!

She was my everything..!

But now its just past...!

Kritika was watching kids play near the slide. I cleared my throat to gain her attention. She focused her attention on me again raising a eyebrow as if asking me 'what the fuck do you wanna talk'

"Well... I know you are wondering why asked you to meet me again..!" I took a deep breathe and continued " If you want to marry me.... You have to know something about my life which i couldn't just blur it off to anyone i just met...  i believe marrying someone cannot be decided over night. Well back to the point i want to tell you about someone who once ruled my life' i saw her flinch but she nodded her head for me to continue....

Nitya.... Nitya Raiprakash... I thought she was woman of my life. We first met during my internship at 'crossfire' she was my boss actually" i said chuckling a bit. Kritika was staring me with wide eyes. "Before you imagine anything no we were just friends back then at that period of time. Later when i was working for PCV i had several meetings,presentations with her because crossfire and PCV are inter linked

Thus, we used  to meet a lot for work. I liked her she was very ambitious, courageous and have a very  weird sense of humor and how could i forget her power to control everything. We slowly started dating and i had also introduced her to my parents. My mom was okay with her but my dad was bit hesitant to agree with my choice but nevertheless he let me be because according to him i would regret my decision and comeback to his ways.

We almost dated for 2 years and we....I  fought for our love because she was 2 years older than me. When my mom came to know about our little age secret she was against our relationship. However our love crossed all the difficulties. My mom had so much criticism among her sisters. But she waved off everything from her shoulder just to see me happy. Dad however was not to happy with our relationship but he started accepting it.

But i was too stupid to understand....

Every beautiful thing has its end....

Every dream breaks when you open your eyes....

One day my love came to an end as every midnight summer dream....

Nitya left my side .....

I still remember that day....
She was disturbed from yesterday... But when i asked she just smiled and scolded me for worrying to much.But the next day she said she was done with me.she was done with my love. She got a promotion and was placed in newyork branch of crossfire. I was very happy for her ,she wanted that for a very longtime. She told me she was not happy... She feels like she is tied to me for too long... She asked for freedom.... She told that we dont belong together.... Better have i know we lost  charm in  our relationship. And then she was just gone...left me there stunned.

I was not angry , i was not sad i just.... I just...was lost somewhere. Nitya was a phase in my life which i would  never forget. She would have a peice of my heart with her always. And may be i could not love you as much as i love her if we ever get married. Our marriage would just be a marriage without love.

After Nitya's chapter in my life my relation with my dad was also on rocks . After 2 years my mom was very keen that you would be the perfect match for me i wonder why? No offense though.

I promised my mom to get married to girl of her choice which is you... So, my answer is clear i will marry you .... And this is my messed up life .  Decision is upto you...!" I finished my little speech. But for me it was important to tell her what she is walking into a marriage without love.

At the end of the speech i had a small sad smile on my face and kritika looked as if she is deep thought.

" Think over and dont rush into anything." I told her as we reached her home back.

.

.

.

..............

So thats chapter 8!
And check out the new story....!