6. Well..?!

Someone kill me! please.... !Why the hell did i kick my shoes ...! Thank god for my Angel mother who saves me from anything and every thing.

" Kriti,.. You are back. Got clean up i will serve your favourite bhajji" she said giving me a stern look which said 'go-to-your-room-right-now'. Flushing beet red when i met set of beautiful brown eyes with a hint of amusement in them, rehaan's eyes.

Auh...! This is so embarrassing. I rushed to my room not daring to look back at the amused people out there. I am sure my mom would have had came up With  a some awesome story covering up for me about my little stunt out there.

My mom came rushing into room ....

"Kritika sanu !!What the hell was that?" She asked me. I just sheepishly grinned at her.

"Mom... Why are they here?" I asked

" what do you mean why are they here? They obviously came to meet you,get to know you. And you just destroyed the picture of perfect woman i portrayed to shalini and her sisters." My aunt said as she came behind my mom. I hate her... So much ,she is so annoying. I just stared at her with a blank expression on my face.

"Stop it Prabha! My baby is still very perfect you just go and give them company. I will bring kriti down ....you go." My mom said hushing my aunt out of my room. That was bit comical to watch .

"Kriti... Wear this saree ... they came to talk to you" my mom said giving me a green color saree .

"What...? They already saw me right ?! And i met Rehaan. We talked. And whats left more to meet me??" I asked my mom rolling my eyes.

"Sweety.... Rehaan wants to talk to you once again . Just meet him once" again my mom said.

God! Why does he want to meet me again?!

"Mom..... " i started but was cut of by mom..." You like him right? Meet him once listen to his view about marrying you and i promise baby this would be last time " she said kissing me on my cheek and ordering me to get ready as fast as possible.

What does he want to talk about ?what if he rejects me on my face? God.....!!! I feel so helpless.

I wrapped my self in the pretty green saree which was hugging my slim figure. I am struggling so much to doll up myself he better not reject me i thought   as i gave myself a last glance heading towards the living room where everyone were seated.

My mom gave me an appreciative nod where as my dad just smiled at me.

"Kritika come sit with me" an aunty i guess may be Rehaan's mother said shifting her self in the couch. I just smiled and sat beside her.

Next twenty minutes i had an interview with her and her sisters which was not as bad as i expected.

From the corner of my eye i could see my dad doing same with Rehaan. I felt sorry for him for just a second until Rehaan's mom demand her attention by  placing her hand on mine.

" kritika... Rehaan wants to talk to you once again. Are you okay with it?" She asked calmly with a warm smile on her lips. The way she asked me not forcing him to meet him automatically  made me think that i would be a very happy daughter in law if i was bound to be Reehan's wife.

I just nodded my head.

.

.

.

.

After 15 minutes  Rehaan and i were walking in the near by park. There was a comfortable silence in between us and i didnt want to disturb that with any of my stupid comments.
What does he want to talk about? Didn't we talk 3days back ....? Now was its just him to give his answer.,!

finally i heard him take a huge sigh and he started...."Well...?! The thing is....."