16. Spending time together

Kritika's p.o.v

'Breath.. Kriti... Breath' I told myself as i have been thinking what crazy words i have blurt in front of Rehaan. Engagement day has been pretty hectic day and gosh.... Whenever i think of Rehaan my heart skips a beat and takes me down the memory lane when his lips met mine. Thinking of which i guess i can write a complete thesis on how his lips met mine or how happy i was thinking of the progress we have made, how heartbroken i was when he babbled about love less kiss and his stupid stuff, how idiot i must have looked when i gave him my reason around going on kissing him and yeah...... I may shut up now.

"Kritika Sanu where the hell are you lost?" Aksha asks with an annoyed expression. I just gave her a sheepish smile and proceeded" sorry... I am bit lost... You were saying.?!"

"I could see you are lost..... Woman you should stop thinking about that fiancée of yours .... You always seem to be dreaming about him and you are always in this la la la land."

I brushed her off and said "Oh... Sweety you are just jealous that i happened to get a hot guy as my husband."

Aksha just rolled her eyes and continued" you just wait until i show Rehaan this picture of yours oogling over him in your la la la land" as she burst out laughing.

" Aksha... Tell me you have no such photo. I will kill you... Cut you into pieces and feed it to vultures"I said panicking. Rehaan has already lot on his plate he doesn't need ti know that oogle thinking about him.

"Geez relax you are no fun." She pouts but continues " by the way i came to tell you about that CMC project you are handling.. Harshit says the quotation should be submitted by tomorrow morning." Harshit is basically the present villan of my life. I have been handling this CMC project from past one month and my first very big project and if i crack this deal with CMC i am sure it would particularly stand out and give good impression and very extra required weightage in my C.V. This was something i was looking forward to apart from my gorgeous fiancée these days. So, basically i have zoned out of my la la land as aksha refers and was busy typing, re typing , re checking the quotation for rest of the afternoon. I was almost done.... Just few changes here and there when my phone beeped with a message.

Rehaan:
Can we meet?!

My face already lit up like a 100 watts bulb. I have read somewhere never reply a guy immediately because you may look too desperate. So i waited for about 6 minutes before replying.

Kritika:
I think so...!

Oh my god Rehaan savanth is asking me to meet. The smile which rose up my cheeks can light up the whole town.

Rehaan:
When can i pick you?!

It's quarter to four, my shift completes at five so i messaged him same thing.

Rehaan:
Cool! I will come and pick you..

Kritika:
Okay.

True to his word Rehaan came to pick me at sharp 5:15 which made me wonder when does his shift end.

He was looking smoking hot in that black shirt which was folded upto his elbows. He looked really edible and that made me gasp oh..! My gosh again with this inappropriate thoughts. I shook my head .