9.Drunk and what.......?!

Kritika p.o.v

A marriage without love....?! Did Rehaan just mean that! I mean come on.... A marriage where he wont love me? Cherish me?

She used to rule my life.... Why the hell am i feeling sad. I already knew he had a girlfriend.

She would always have a peice of my heart..... That sad smile he had on face scares the crap out of me.

Nitya... Just even thinking about her brought a smile on his face though it was a sad one.

How could she just walk out of his life. He must have went through a lot. I sighed as i noticed we finally reached home.' Mom my aloo bhaji' i thought.

Everyone in the room were staring at us. Thank goodness Rehaan spoke up" mom lets go!"

His mom just nodded her head. May be she knew what he wanted to talk about.All his aunts and his mother left saying goodbye to mom.

My mom handed me my plate of aloo bhaji, i just collapsed on the bed after that. Rehaan's words kept playing in my mind. Will i be able to make him mine one day? May be we are meant to be together . Do i like him to that extent that i would throw away my ideology of wedding from my childhood.Fuck! I am so irritated right now! My phone rang somewhere in the room. I was not even in a mood to lift the phone so as usual i ignored it. Ring...ring...ring...ring.... Auh.....!

"What?" I snapped without checking the caller i.d.

"Oh oho... Someone is in a bad mood" aksha said in a sing a song tone.

"So could you please  hang up already ?" I asked.

"Yup.i could do that but Jai said that he will be in 5min to pick me up and from there we are coming to your place.." I cut her as usual "why..?!" I asked.

"Apparently Jai is throwing a party and i am sure he will drag you out of your hole if you say no. So, get ready by moving your pretty ass already. Bye.see you in half n hour.love ya." And thus she disconnected the call.

Thinking about it why am i sulking on friday night..... If i have any thing to think over i am saving it for later. And then suddenly the party mood hit me.

Forty minutes later i was in front of the mirror ready to rock n roll. I wore my black color skinny jeans , my white color tank top and a blue color shirt. My hair was un manageable so just made into an twisted updo! And a minimal amount of make up on my face which maintained natural look on my face.

"Kriti...! Aksha and Jai are here.." My mom shouted from down stairs.

"Coming..." I said grabbing my purse throwing my phone and volet in it.

"Bye mom... I will be staying at aksha's house at night. So, dont worry." I informed mom kissing her good bye.

" i thought you were sulking and i have to send Jai to drag you out." Aksha said raising her eyebrow.

" ya i was... But then i can't miss out hanging with my most favourite people. And i didn't want to waste my Friday night."

" That's my girl...... And the let's enjoy ourselves to death" Jai said stepping on the gas.