4.Its her!!!

Rehaan's p.o.v:

This is stupid...yes! Completely stupid.

"Come on Rehaan dont over think dude,its just a date go meet her ,talk to her,know something about her if you like her we will think about it" Shrey said making himself comfortable on my bed.

"Like her?!" I scoffed. I am 27 and my parents especially my mom wants me to get married. Its not that i don't want to get married its just that i think im not ready and moreover there is Nisha .

"Rey give her a chance dude..Aunty's choice isn't that bad i saw her photo she is pretty" he said.

"Shrey ......... i dont know .....i guess im not ready..."

"Not ready my foot. Just stop thinking for godsake meet her..and tell aunty she isnt your type or something like that... " shrey said tapping his phone . That's what i plan to do. I took the envelope with her photo and examine her photo the girl had black hair with brown streaks . she was in a blue colour saree which was wrapped perfectly around her figure.. What caught my eyes was her smile ... And then suddenly something hit me.

"I have seen her somewhere.." I blurred out.

"Obviously your mom said she is her friends daughter so may be in any get together you may have seen her. Bigdeal" shrey said still busy tapping his phone.

" No ...not in parties dude...i dont remember but i have met her before.."i said.

"Good!! you go meet her , discover where you meet her "he said impatiently and added " now if you get ready you could drop me near firzee i have a party to attend dude."

I made up my mind

'Okay...its just an interview kind of thing just go meet her and eat dinner that's all!!' This is going to be stupidest thing i will do ever.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was waiting for her apparently it happened to be in 'sweet heart' one of my favourite places in the city.

From corner of my eyes i saw someone coming. I think she was checking me out and i didn't mind either so i let her but suddenly her posture stiffened. Her face carried a expression which said she also knew me.... As in we meet somewhere but where is the question?!

"Kritika ...?!" I asked

I saw her head make a small nod. She was nervous it was kinda funny to see her like that. I couldn't help but smile.

"Rehaan ....." I held our my hand .

She gave out a little smile and wow that was wonderful.

"Have we met before?" I asked to reveal her identity. Her eyes showed so many emotions.

"St.Xavier..... Chrysalis 2012....." She said

Ah....! Then realisation hit me....this is xavier volunteer Kritika..!

"Ya..." I said as soon as i remembered...and then our conversation started i wanted it to end fastly but something made me sit there and listen to her.Untill...
"Any previous relationships?" She asked

This was something even i didnt know..

"I was never in one" i replied cooly and thinking about nisha brought a small smile on my face. I looked at kritika, her big black eyes were wide and staring at me giving me all her attention and then something in me stirred and i started...

" um..there was this girl... I liked her a lot ... But she had different plans and i respected her decision. From then i was not interested in any other girl until 2 days bawed meyour mshhomew and i wanted to meet you " smiling at her it was partly lie that I wanted to see her i was not ready but when i saw her photo i wanted too this part was true.

There was a warm smile on her face and then our conversation took a turn we just talked about silly yet important things at the end of day being a gentleman i am i dropped her home.

She was nice...i liked her as a person ...but can i share my life with her??!

Do i want to???! What am i supposed to do??!

That night i tossed on my bed fewer times i know i have to give her my answer... The last thing i decided before to doze off was ' I want to meet kritika again!!" This time i would tell her clearly what i want...... !!

.

.

.
Hey you there!! Thank you for reading my work. I know im not good but im trying...! This is my first story on wattpad... But im happy finally writing and sharing . i know there are mistakes but i hope you catch the feel im trying to convey!!! :D
Thankyou!!!