15.Awkward

Rehaan's p.o.v:

Gosh...! She is something.....

I always heard that a woman who can make a man laugh is the most sexiest one. Kritika belongs to that category.

I dont get is that her innocence or strategy.

I came to the agreement that if kritika was sure of this marriage then i was also ready to take chance. After all what's there to lose.

We have been sitting On the pool side and talking about everything and anything. I was sipping whisky which i grabbed before coming to pool side from the cocktail section. I think kritika didn't notice the bottle and i want it to keep it like that. I know ...... Okay?! i didn't plan to get sober in my own engagement party. Cool breeze was kissing our skin. It was such a bliss. And here i sit with my fiancée and enjoying the night. Okay! Ithinkimdrunkbecauseimtalkinglikeagirl. But i knew im far from getting lost in Alcohol.

" Rey.... Kritika... Mom's calling", shouted ananya. I'm sure that Idiot must already be playing romantic song in her head. I dont want her go too far so i replied "coming...." As quickly as i could.

I got up and extended my hand for Kritika... And poor she..... was busy handling her lehanga. I couldn't help but smile. She was so worried that her lehanga would get wet. She stumbled but managed to stand still without falling or worst dragging me also into the pool.

Suddenly she had slight grip on my shervani coat. And my hand automatically found her slim waist to keep her still.Her eyes found mine and drifted to my lips. As if just as a reflex action my lips met hers. Her lips were so soft against mine its as if eating a sugar candy. I could feel her lips move against mine.

Woah..! What's happening....?! Where did we go from talking... To standing....To kissing now... Fuck! I can't..... And realisation hit me... I Don't want to... Not yet.... Kritika for me was like a long last friend and thisisasheermomentthing. I don't want it to be awkward between us. I pulled back and just one look at those pink lips i was sure i definitely wanna kiss them again. So, before i could make a fool out of myself I left.

"Rey... Dude.. Why do u look so lost!" Shrey asked.

I was truly lost.... I could only remember taste of certain candy soft lips I felt just few moments ago. Im going bresk or is alcohol taking troll!?! "Shery are we done...?!" I asked... i wanted lone time to think analyse what the hell i want. I could see all the guests taking there leave.

"Where are you going Rehaan..?!" My mother chirped from back.

" where is kritika..?!" She asked.

As que to her words Kritika came with Ananya. Ididn'tseeananyawhenicame.

" Kritika ..." Mom called out. But they were already coming towards us.

" Yes aunty," Kritika was giving mom her one of those innocent smiles.

" My mother-in-law, that is Rehaan's grandma wants to talk to you." She said.

What..?! But could i help...?! Grandma is known to do what she feels Right. And no one, i meannoone could say a word infront of her. She is a very warm person but could be intimidating for new people.

Kritika tried hard to look cool but she was nervous to meet grandma. I turned to Shrey and was about to walk around feeling sorry for Kritika already... "Rehaan she wants to meet both of you" my mom concludes and this time i shriek "what...?!" I love my grandma, but now i am in no mood to listen to her Rehaan you have not been eating properly. Or. Rehaan i am so happy you finally decided to move on. Kind of speech. Ananya and mom chuckle at my response. Shrey disappeared suddenly.