21. New couple

Kritika p.o.v:

Why? Why does it happen to me all the time? For goodness sake I am just married. I was brought to Rehaan's parents house and Rehaan was already packing for Bangalore, actual plan was to go tomorrow but now it seems like he is in a hurry. I don't want to admit this but truth is Nitya's presence in our reception affected Rehaan. Now he seems to be very volcanic never no when he will burst.

I was standing near the door of his room while he was pacing around checking and rechecking his things and running a hand through his hair.

"Rehaan we have a puja to perform tomorrow morning you can't go leaving your new bride the night you marry her." Rehaan's mom explained.

"I'm done with all puja's I have a flight in three hours. And as for my new bride I'm sure i told Kritika before and she have no problem with it." He said. If looks could kill Rehaan's looks could do that right now. Anger was radiating from him.

"Rey..." Ananya started but gulped hard when she met Rehaan's deadly stare. She was silent for few minutes and continued " I told you before wedding only but back then you were okay." She said scared of Rehaan's reaction. I couldn't understand Rehaan's irritation was that because he saw her? Was that because she came back into his life when his life was tied to mine.? Is he already regretting our wedding? With these questions i had a sudden urge to cry and hug mom hard but i remember my mom's words clearly Baby, be brave.Have courage to love your husband unconditionally. Never complain if you have problems sit and discuss. Never jump into conclusions. Out of all those peices of advice only thing that kept repeating my mind was talk to him. He is not even listening to his mom why will he listen to you my subconscious sneered. I was debating within when Rehaan's dad voice made everyone in the room silent. " Shalini... You better than anyone should know that once he fix his mind in something no one can change it. When he is saying he wants to go then let him go"

"But..." His mother started but uncle cut her " now leave kritika and Rehaan alone let them talk until he goes ... They are newly wed couple" he said. Aunty look hesitant but left behind uncle clamly. Ananya came stood by my side and said "I'm so sorry Kritika but i just want that bitch to know that Rehaan has you now" tears filled her eyes.

I felt bad for her." It's okay. I understand. I will talk to him",i said hugging her. She gave me a weak smile and left closing the door.

"Are you still pissed?" I asked slowly studying him.

"Pissed? Why would i be?" He snapped.

Okay definitely Pissed that to with a capital P.

"Rehaan..." I called for attention but he was still pacing around. Oh boy..! "Rehaan ......" I said hugging him. He stiffened for a second and started losing up. My hands were tight around his torso and my head was placed on his shoulder's.

"I'm so sorry....." He said.

"Rehaan Can we talk ?" I asked.

"Yes" he sighed and made me sit on the bed.