5. auh...! Hello

It has been complete two days since i have met Rehaan. There was no reply from his side and that thought alone was very painful.

"How did it go?" My mom asked me when i returned from sweetheart that night.What could i tell her.. ? 'Oh... mom !!! theguyyouaretryingtosetmeupismycrushfromthepastandohyeahiforgot to tell that i dont evenknowifhewouldwanttoseemeagainornot' thank god my father was there to save me.
"Dear, let her breathe first. Kriti go to your room and rest ,think about it. Give us your answer tomorrow"He said.

I tossed on my bed that night sleep was miles away from me. There was only one thing running in my head Rehaan - nearlyafter 2years  he came back  intomylife. Wasthisanysign?! Arewesupposedtobetogetherforever...? Iamprettysureilikehim....butcanimarryhimonthelikingbasis..? Isn'tmarriagebasedonlove?! Willibeabletolovehim..? Willheloveme...? With that i dozed of !
.
.
.
I have to give an answer thats what my mom made  clear during our breakfast.
I love my mom she is the best!! But i don't like her when she keeps things right at your face.
"Mom! I like him. Okay?! But i don't want you to tell them that. " i said.
"What does mean ?" My aunt asked me ... Auh...! Did i tell you she is my least favourite aunt.
"That means i don't want you to tell them anything until they  confirm that helike me and wants to get married" i said looking right into my mom.
" of course kriti. " my mom gave me her reassuring smile "Shalini told me she already like you its just rehaan's decision" i just gave her small smile.
"Ok! Mom got to go. Have a meeting today." I told her giving a tight hug.
"Bye..sweety...don't think too much everything will be fine " mom said kissing me on my cheek. That's what i love about my mom.... one hug from mom and i knew everything will be alright.
.
.
.
.
Huh...! 2 damn days he still did not reply..! Jai and aksha were sitting with me during our lunch as usual but this time i zoned out.
" kriti if he doesn't want you... He is the biggest dick i will ever see." Aksha said will munching away her chocobar.
"Comeon Aksha if we are supposed to be.we will be together no matter what..!" I said assuring myself more than her.
'Bepatienthewilldefinitelylikeyou'somethinginmygutwouldsay .
"Kriti lets have a party...?!" Jai said bringing me back.
" Huh...?! Out of blue you suddenly want to have party?!" I asked
"Ya...I mean lets go clubbing.... its been a while since we last had a shot" he said sending a wink my way.
"Jai... You have been to a party last week remember?" Aksha added.
" that was different lets have a party you ,kriti,me,and your new hot girl friend" he said smiling and looking at newly joined intern.
"Oh.... So this is about my new hot girl friend i see ?!" Aksha said raising her eyebrow a little. I knew this ...... Aksha has something going on with him. I could see it in her eyes ,remind me to ask her later.
" I was just suggesting" he stated.
"So what say?!" He asked turning towards me.
" hm.... Ok but for now let me get back to work ... I have few mails to reply. Then i will probably head home ,pick  me at 9." I said and was back at my cubicle and at sharp 5 i was on my way back to home.
Auh...! I was damn hungry and nothing but my mom home made allu bajji and im glad i messaged my mom asking her to prepare my allu bajji . the moment i reached staircase of our apartment no one could stop me. I ran like a maniac forgetting im 22 and still feeling like a 5 year old..... Oh im sorry but i cant keep my bhajji'swaiting.
I was so blind in my hunger that i didn't notice few pairs of shoes and slippers at our entrance door. I just kicked my heels from one corner of our hallway to other anyone who would be sitting in the living room could see my little stunt. But i didnt care because mom was kitchen ,dad will not be home yet so no one was there.
And then came my loud voice into the silence of our living room " mom....! Mom....! Im hung..." i choked my words as i was just about to throw  my bag on the couch....i took my surroundings into account .....i was in middle of our living room where 3-4 elderly ladies sat and in one of corner there was Rehaan talking to dad... I guess....! Oh my god!!!! Soladylike i mentally scolded myself. Well what could i say now.......how could i cover up.....everyone was staring at me..
" auh...! Hello" i said faking my shyness god let them believe me.