14 .The engagement-2

Kritika's p.o.v :

I was fuming red right then, and i am happy that my make up would cover it up. How am i going to make him understand that i am SURE. So i didn't stop the next words which came out of mind, " yes I Am. And if you ask that question one more freaking time i will slap you", Rehaan eyes held amusement for a second and then he said slipping the ring " Good. Because there is no going back there." He said as if that could scare me. "I don't plan to" i said in a overly sweet voice. Though there were people arround us Rehaan and I were in our own hissed voice world. The echo of the claps brought us back at least me.

And then started endless exhibit of us and lots of photos which i am very happy of.

" kittu..." Kittu only one person in the world calls me like that. My brother Kartik he had been working in some company In Bangalore. He was busy with some assignment so he couldn't come early. But i am not going to forgive him how could he come like a guest in his own sister's engagement. I didnt look at him i pretended to be in a busy conversation with Rehaan. Rehaan was looking amused.

" Oh.. Kittu is angry...okay..! Mom... So this is my brother in law... Rehaan right...?!" He said giving a man hug to Rehaan who looked puzzled this time. "So Mr.Brother in law don't worry i will tell you all my Kittu's embarrassing stories" with that single sentence i snapped my head and hands to his mouth... "Enough..." I said faking a smile " Rehaan this is my brother kartik and kartik this is my re.. Fiancée Rehaan" i said smiling. Uff..! Thank goodness i was about to say my Rehaan. " kittu.. I am so happy for you" said hugging me and kissing top of my head. Growing up with my brother was best part of my childhood i used to be more of brother to him than sister. It was only after his 7th when he went to boarding school the girl in me blossomed, if you know what i mean.

I turned my head towards Rehaan he was talking to his friend i guess Shrey and his girlfriend Veronica damn! She looked really hot in the black saree and Jai has already set his antennae when she entered but all his plans were thrown into the dustbin when Shrey entered. Shrey was good looking guy no doubt but no one could bear my Rehaan and my eyes shifted to him. He was looking awesome in that pink kurta and black sleeveless coat. I think Ananya brought that for him so that we would wear matching color attire, i could imagine Rehaan Throwing a tauntrum. His hair was just ruffled but it looked stylishly arranged i got sudden urge to run my fingers through them. He was exactly same. I remember sitting in front of my laptop two years back stalking his Facebook i.d. seeing him smile... I used to smile. After Chrysalis 2012 many girls were compelled by Rehaan i used to listen every 2nd girl out of 5 talking about him. Listening to them made me proud back then because i used to think that he is mine. That crush was there in some corner of my heart as i grew these two years. I cant believe my luck ,fate has weird game to play back then i could not get courage to approach him and now he is wearing a ring of my name. I couldn't help but smile seeing the ring and before i realised my hand found his. My hand was so small against his. But his hand suddenly stiffened under my palm. And i shot my head to meet his eyes he was looking expectantly that i would justify my gesture but for me there was no explanation to give. I looked for around for a second and saw Jai going into one of the powder room when i called out loud" Jai..." He turned and started coming towards us.
"I just wanted to introduce my friend" i said taking my hand back and immediately miss having contact with me.