18. Pre Wedding Jitter's

Kritika p.o.v:

"Oh my god...! You look so pretty kriti" Aksha said squealing. I was trying my wedding saree the blouse just came from the tailors. I wanted to check whether it looked perfect or not.

"Kriti... pack this saree also...." My mom stopped checking me from top to bottom.
"Oh my god... My baby, you look so pretty.." She said hugging me and kissing.

"Aunty this is just a trailer, imagine how much more pretty our kriti would look with her hair and make up done." Aksha said folding the saree.

"True Aksha... Rehaan would have hard time taking his eyes off her." My mother teased while i stood there checking myself in mirror and smiling.

"That's the plan aunty. We don't want Rehaan to take his eyes of her." Aksha continued.

" I can't believe my baby is getting married so soon." My mom started crying.

"Baby...?! Mom in what angle does she look like a baby...?! You stopped changing her nappies 24 years back" Kartik said as he came with a big suitcase. Aksha was trying hard not to laugh.

"Idiot!" I said throwing a pillow at him. " I hate you..." I said playfully though i didn't mean single word " why did you come back i was so happy when you were gone." Poking my tongue out. So mature i know.

"Huh... You are the one who would go... Then i would receive all  of mom's love" he said hugging mom and pushing me in mean time.

"Mom...." I said, already tears in my eyes.

"Aww... Sweety... Mumma loves both her kriti and kartik equally. See he would be the one who would miss you so much that is why he is mocking you" mom said placing  a kiss on my Cheek.  I was watching kartik from corner of my eyes he was smiling and when he caught me looking at him he blushed and rushed out of the room.

"Enough of crying...! We have so much packing to do." Aksha shrieked.

"Kriti..... Pack these saree's also..." Mom said giving me a stack if them.

" Aunty we already packed  all the saree's for the wedding." Aksha said " I don't think we would need these"

"New bride has so many rituals to do so many functions to attend, she can't were short skirts or jeans to such occasions." My mom said placing a hand on Aksha's shoulder.

"Aunty.... I am hungry" Jai said coming into the room. " please make some poha, wont you?" He asked showing his puppy eyes.

"Definitely Jai... Why not?! You must be so tired. You and kartik have been busy with all the catering stuff... Give me 15 minutes." She said.

"Aunty he have been tasting different caterers from morning... No way in the world he would be tired."Aksha said scowling at him.

" Don't worry aunty will serve you some..." He said making a face at her and which she gracefully returned.

"Enough of your babbling right now!! I will get you food... Go help your friend." My mom said pulling there ears before leaving.

"What's are you doing with so many sarees..?!" Jai asked as soon as my mom was out of sight.

"Apparently my mom said i need them after wedding" i said with a little frown on my face.

" You would definitely become an aunty after wedding" he said laughing his butt off and soon Aksha also joined him. Wait weren't they both fighting few seconds ago.

" Ha ha.. Very funny now get out i have to change" i said glaring at him. He raised his hands in surrender and left. "You too" i said pointing the door to Aksha. She mocked a salute and followed Jai.