20.Just Married

Kritika p.o.v:

Oh my god!! Wow. .! I really look pretty. I said eyeing myself in the Maroon saree.
It suits your complexion my mom said while buying this saree.

Gosh..... but I am nervous. You would not believe me when i say i am sweating like a pig . Thank goodness for Ac and my signature moonlight perfume that i don't smell.

"Kritika its about time" Aksha's voice came through the door. Oh...! Okay. Breathe kriti... Breathe. You can do it. It's okay. You will survive. Oh my.... I can do this.... I can. Breathe. Breathe. Breathe. Breathe. I chanted.

"Kritika... Come on it's time for you to show up...!" Aksha's voice boomed in silent room. "For god sake kritika Breathe. Don't be so stiff"

"I'm scared .." i said in a low whisper.

"Oh hun, its just the nerves getting you.. don't worry you will do fine. Now come on.. the guy who you had been crushing for years is waiting for you to make his for life. Can't let him wait now, can we?" she asked giving me a side hug.

Let us say I was unsure until the moment i was made sit beside him after jillakara bellam ritual. I couldn't help but glance side ways for the handsome groom sitting beside me. He was shooting his signature smile every where but me. I sighed mentally 'Kritika this what you have to deal with in such a loveless marriage' my conscious mocked. If she was not a part of me and some other person i would have glared her to death but nevertheless she is part of me.

"Congratulations Mr.Rehaan Savanth for getting this awesomeness as your wife" i said breaking the wall between us. Now that got him laughing. See.. I can make people laugh.

"Cocky much aren't we?" he asked.

Aha... so now we are playing then i thought. "Effect of being your wife already" i said.

"Congratulations to you too Wifey" he said and sent a wink in my direction. Oh my god.! Does he know the effect he has on me? probably no, because if he had known he would have not do things that give me heart attack. Its just a wink for God sake my conscious sneered again. Don't worry will be more after all I'm no less beauty and as Jai says any man would be dumb to keep his hands of me after we are tied in to something as pure as marriage my sinious mind said. That was actually one of the chat i had with Jai and Aksha on my night out with them two days with marriage.

Rituals followed one after the other ... I always thought Marriages were fun but didn't realise it is so tiresome for bride and groom. Yet, the sudden excitement of being Mrs.Kritika Rehaan Savant kept me going. I was grinning like a mad woman. Who the hell thought this day would come.? Ha.. i feel sorry for all the girls who have or had been ogling over MY HUSBAND sorry but he is OFF LIMITS!! I wanted to shout to the world Ha.. see he is MINE.

Heart to HeartOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara