Kemari

I knew Alexis situation was some but I didn't know it was that shit. Kimora just mentioned she would be over more and asked if that was a problem. Of course, it wasn't with me.  After I dropped her off to the house, I stopped by one of my trap houses, then headed to pick up my baby girl from her grandma's house.

I pulled up in front of LaNia's mama house, As soon as I went to put the truck in park the side door opened with her mama and Kemoni walking out. It was crazy as hell looking at my lil one, she was me but with feminine features.

"Her stuff in her bag Kemari... Be a big girl for daddy Moni."

"Alright, preciate it May." May closed the truck door.

I turned and looked back at Emoni and she broke in a smile instantly. "What's up my girl?" I spoke.

"Daddy, can we go to yo' house?" She asked.

"Yeah. We going to my house, you hungry?"

"Yes. I want a Big Mac sandwich."

I laughed, "Alright. I'll get you one."

***

We walked inside and saw Kimora and Alexis posted on the sofa eating.

"TT Mora!" Kemoni yelled as soon as she saw my sister, running to hug her. "Hey baby!"

"Hey Moni." Alexis said as Kemoni hugged her. "Hey Lex Lex." Kemoni said, cheesing. Kemoni turned back to Lex, "TT, can you do my hair? My mama friend did these and ion like it no more."

"Of course baby girl. I got you."

I turned and walked to my room to sit her bag down.

"Go to the table so you can eat Kemoni," I yelled to her.

"Okay!"

I grab my phone and the McDonald's bag. I hit the green button to answer LaNia's FaceTime, "What's up?"

She said hold the phone close to her face, "Where Moni at?"

"Bout to eat." I answered walking through the living room and to the kitchen table. I gave Kemoni the phone so I could take her food out.

"Hey baby."

"Hey mommy. TT Gone do my hair."

I opened the sandwich in the box and sat some fries on the other side.

"She is? Who told her to do that?"

I grabbed the phone from Kemoni and walked into the kitchen. "She asked her to do her hair."

"Yo sister don't even like me so why should she touch my child head?" She questioned rolling her neck and eyes.

"Chill out on that shit. That's her auntie and she asked her too. Case closed."

"Yeah alright. If my baby head is different, it's going to be a problem. Jabria just did her hair last week."

I glanced up and see Alexis headed to the fridge. I reverted my attention back to LaNia, "And she don't like that shit. She said it herself. Whatever issue you got kill that shit bruh. It ain't that deep."

"She got a problem? It's nothing to solve that shit," Kimora said coming out of nowhere. I wasn't down to dealing with all the drama.