Readers Choice

Alexis is just going through the motions already 😩 it's gone be a long 9 months...

Y'all pick

A. During brunch with the girls, they see Tameka (Remember when she popped up at the house and Kimora answered the door... Kimora will be the one to spot her....) Kemari and the guys pop up and join in on brunch. Lex is in her feelings about it (why? She don't know 😂 she just is). Kemari patience still ain't all the way there and it's building up a lil bit. He isn't use to all the emotional stuff with her and it's been a minute since he had to deal with a pregnancy with LaNia so he ends up leaving  to avoid blowing up on Lex.

B. While the crew is out they are Tameka and her brothers. Maybe some words get exchanged and a lil tussle. Some bullets might fly. This would cause Kemari and Lex to get into an argument and he leaves for the night.  Where he leaves to go... idk yet. Maybe Drako spot.

I'm going to add more of Drako and Kemari backstory in one of these upcoming chapters. I'm also thinking that Alexis will visit home in one of these chapters too and a surprise visit from an old thing.

Alright that's all for now! Comment which one you'd prefer and I'll make some magic happen.

Thanks for supporting y'all! 💕🥰