Alexis

My hands were sore as fuck and I was still pissed about my broken nail.

It really went left before I could even process what was happening. I didn't even know what the girl problem was. As Kimora and I walked to restroom, suddenly I had felt my body being slung to the ground. I pushed LaNia back and got up quickly and went to work. I'm not a fighter but don't mind doing it if I got too.

"Kemari," I lightly shook him. He was gripping me hard as hell and I couldn't move.

"Hm?" He hummed.

"Ease up. I can't move."

"That's the point girl. Where you going?"

I laughed softly, "Bae..."

"Shh...."

"Kemari," I said more in a pout than a playful tone.

He sucked his teeth and rolled over, letting me go completely.

"Dramatic." I mumbled getting up.

"So." He said back.

I slipped out the room and went down to the kitchen.  To my surprise on the sofa was Angel and Keon looking mighty comfortable snuggled up together, still sleeping.

Awww. It was cute.

I proceeded to the kitchen and made a bowl of cereal. That's all I'd been wanting lately, some Frosted Flakes with bananas and ice cold milk.

I crept  back up the stairs just as quietly as I came down and went back into Kemari's room. To my surprise he was actually sitting up on the bed.

He glanced up from me back to his phone with a mug on his face.

"You got an attitude now?" I questioned sitting back on my side of the bed.

"What you think?" He questioned.

I couldn't stand a smart ass response. That's some that gets under my skin quick as hell.

"Kemari, I was hungry. How else I was gone go get the damn food?"

He didn't say shit. I turned my attention from him to my bowl. It was slightly painful holding the bowl and scooping it up.

"What happen at the club with you and LaNia?" He asked getting up still all in his phone.

"You was there, you tell me," I said back. He really pissed me off with his attitude so now I had one too. I guess this was the energy we was gone be on today. From the moment he kissed his teeth, I was irritated as hell.

"I barely remember goin' to da' damn club and you wanna know what the hell happened while we was there? You was the sober one so Ion know how shit popped off."

"What's yo issue cuz I'm not about to entertain yo attitude all day? Who pissed in yo' cereal?" I questioned.

"Man what the bell happened Lex? Ion need all that extra shit."

I snapped my head his way, "Who you even talking too Kemari?"

"Man, alright," he spat back.

"Okay." I rolled my eyes. I don't understand how all this even came about. None of this is what was in mind to how I wanted this day to go.

"Where you going Kemari?" I asked watching him get dressed.

He ignores me.

He comes over to my side night stand looking for his keys since I drove us home last night. I grabbed his arm.