Alexis

This chapter is a roller coaster 🥴 blame Lex and her hormones. Thanks for all the messages and thoughts. I appreciate it, it means a lot!  -A

I knew I shouldn't even be in this restaurant, waiting on this boy to show up. Kemari would murk me if he found out. I rehearsed my words that would be quick and simple. The quicker I got this over with, the better.

"Aw man, it's been too long! You look grown now, I mean. Damn Alexis."

I turned to see Trey. Trying not to stare at his physique. I remained seated and turned my head back to the menu that sat before me.

"No love? After all these years? I don't get a hey Trey or nothing?"

I cleared my throat as I closed the menu, "Look, what happened years ago is the past and I'm not interested in bringing any of it to the future. Stop calling me and leave me alone." I gritted.

It began a couple of weeks ago when this same number kept calling my phone. I finally answered one day and it was Trey. He went on a whole sob story of how I was the reason he was locked away and yada yada yada. The only way he would leave me he is if I agreed to meet up with him. I had to flip that shit some kind of way because knowing Kemari ass, he was gone find out. Kemari still wasn't trying to hear it.

Trey stared at me like I had three heads. "You get to just leave me in the past? How you gone do that with my child Alexis?" He questioned.

"I never had a child Trey.... Look I'm done with this conversation and I've been done with you. I've moved on with my life and I suggest you do the same."

It's not even a child with me, how he didn't put two and two together. Stupid.

I got up and headed towards the door. I walked out and got to my car. I sped off and headed back to work.

I rubbed my stomach, that reminded to I was producing a life. I promised I would do right by my baby this time.

I hit Kemari's name, "what's up Bae?"

"Where you at?" I asked.

"Leaving from Drako spot. Where you?"

"Headed back to the apartment."

"Comin' from where?" He asked.

I bit on my bottom lip, "Jules."

"Hell you went all the way out there fa'?"

"Had a taste for some but lost my appetite..." I responded.

"Get a car and start goin' places without me. I see how shit is."

I laughed, "Whateva' Kemari."

"Lemme come spen' tha night luv."

"Why so you can try and touch me? I ain in the mood for it."

He laughed, "As much as you be usin' me for a quick fuck. I do wanna touch you tho. I'm tryna have you drippin' like a facet my girl."

"Negative Mari. I'm just not feelin' it. So you still tryna stay ova or nah?"

"Damn you dead ass?"

"As fuck."

It was long pause, and that paused pissed me off.

"Don't worry bout staying over Kemari. You can't get no pussy so now you ain't even tryna come."

He sucked his teeth, "Bae who the fuck said any of that shit? I took the phone off my ear for a second."

"Well take that shit back off then."

"Call me back when you done being mad wit' yo mad ass. That's why you having my baby."