Kemari and Alexis

Hey y'all! Did something a little different this chapter and included Kemari and Alexis POV, mostly Kemari's tho. Enjoy

Kemari
I stared at the wall with nothing but the sound of my heart beat was heard. I was heated and nothing but get back was playing through my mind.

"Sir could you tell us anything about what happened... Did you see anyone?..." They questioned.

My nieghbors called the law when they heard the shots ring out. No one knows who the intended target was. Bullets went everywhere, so it really seemed like some random shit but I knew. 

"Nah. Ion know. We was in here chilling when we heard the glass shatter."

I said that, closed and locked my door then walked up the stairs. I hit Zeke name, a lil nigga that been working for a minute.

"What's up boss?"

"Run through them niggas shit, I want all the goods. Take out whoever get in the way."

They wanted a war, they can get it.

My phone clicked showing someone was on the other line waiting for me to pick up. Tameka.

I answer her call as Zeke hung up.

"Kemari, you're not the father."

"You told your folks bout that shit? Cuz why THE FUCK MY SPOT WAS JUST SHOT AT!"

"No- what? I never mentioned you! Look you ain't the daddy. That's that so you can delete my number!"

She hung up and I looked down at the phone. "Hell nah, this bitch thinks I'm stupid!" She was gone get seen about, fasho.

The door opened and Lex walked in. The paramedics saw her stomach and wanted to check on her.

"You good Bae?"

"I'm fine, now sit down and finish doing what you was bout to do to me."

Only her freaky ass.

"I can't even think straight right now. I'm bout to go handle some. Go to Angel's. Drako gone meet you there cuz I got some shit to handle."

Alexis sucked her teeth, "Kemari, really?"

I nodded my head and quickly went to grab my keys off the counter.

"C'mon now," I rushed, opening the door.

She rolled her eyes grabbing her bag and waddled out the door.

"Ima follow you over there."

***

My hands slithered around her throat, "You got me fucked up if you think I'm believing you ain't had shit to do with anything!"

She stared at me with a dumbass smirk, and I swear it took everything in me not to end her life right then and there.

"It wasn't me," she managed to say through my tighten grip.

"Who the fuck was it then? You got bout 5 seconds." I loosened my grip a little.

She tried trying to catch her breath before speaking, "It was LaNia."

My face instantly scrunched up, "The fuck?!" I finally released my hands.

She coughed hard trying to fully regain her airflow back. We ain't have time for all that shit, I needed fucking answers.

"LaNia told my brothers where you stay and what cars to look for. She never said why or what for but I swear to you it was her. She..... she was reason with me coming to you..."

Alexis

"It's been hours Drako, you ain't talk to him?" I asked as I walked to the living room for the millionth time.

"Nah I haven't Lex. He just looking into some shit, he's straight I'm sure."

I rolled my eyes and was annoyed with everything and everyone at the moment. Despite being annoyed I was worried as hell about Kemari. I've never seen him look so empty. It was almost evil looking.

"Just chill and relax, don't get worked up. That's not good for the baby," he said as if he had to remind me to try to remain calm.

I huffed and walked back into my room, closing the door behind me.

My phone rang and I moved with some excitement hoping it was Kemari. I was sadly disappointed to see it wasn't.

"Hey Mora."

"Girl open the door, I'm outside.... Nevermind, Drako just opened it."

"K."

I hung up and wait there anticipating her presence entering the room shortly.

"Man what the hell happened?" She questioned as soon as she opened the door.

"The building really was shot up, mainly y'all's spot. Thankfully no one was hurt."

"Where is Kemari? I tried calling his duck ass."

"He's handling "business"," I air quoted.

I started to feel weird, my body felt like I was in an oven. What the hell going on? I went to stand up from the bed but hit the floor. It felt like the room was spinning and I felt nauseous as hell.

"Lex.." I could faintly hear Kimora calling my name but I couldn't say anything. "Drako!"

Kemari

I took my keys out the ignition and sat across from the small brown house, watching men pace outside while other toted things out. It was about to go down and they didn't have a clue what was bout to hit 'em.

My phone rang and it was Drako. I debated on answering, it could've just been Alexis calling from his shit. She was gone have a million and one questions and I ain't have time for that. Some was telling me to answer regardless of who was on the other end.

"What's up Bruh?"

"Nigga meet us at Mercy Hospital, it's some going on with Lex and the baby." 

That sent me in a frenzy internally, "What the fuck you mean it's some going on? What the hell happened?"

I cranked the car back up and made a loud, quick exit as I sped towards the direction of the hospital. Them niggas was gone have to wait, I had to go see about my girl and our baby.

"She fell out or some shit. We following behind the ambulance now, just meet us there."

"It's yo stupid ass fault Kemari!" Kimora yelled in the background.

I should've known her loud ass was gone have some to say. "I'm on my way," I mumbled then hanging up.

I hit Zeke name and after a ring he answers, "Y'all gone have to make that hit without me but handle it and I want an update after it's done."

I was gone take my uncle's advice and go over them Niggas and try and chop it up but fuck all that shit. We going over them niggas and taking everybody out up under them. We know all about the three stash houses, the drugs, and the money. Whoever running them niggas bout come up short on runners and business. Whatever that brought was whatever. They wanted action, they was gone get it.

As for my LaNia, she fasho got some coming her way. I spared her one time but that was taken for granted. As for Tameka, she won't ever be a problem ever again for me.

I parked and walked inside the double door. I was about to stop at the desk but saw Drako and Mora.

"Where she at?"

"They took her back as soon as we made it inside."

"You so fucking stupid Kemari, I swear to God! If some happen to her because of yo shit ima light yo ass up."

"Shut the fuck up and sit yo loud ass down. Ain't shit happening to her." I said, trying to convince myself of the shit more than reassuring her. I don't know what I would do if some happened to Alexis. I couldn't even mutter up courage to even think about that shit.

I plopped down in the seat and ran my hand over my face. This shit was heavy as hell.

I needed to see her.