Kemari

A million things ran through my mind and at the top was Alexis. Part of me had to have her after that shit she pulled and the other half was still like hell nah leave that shit as fun and games. Alexis wasn't even the type of girl I could just smash and be done with, shit after that lil appetizer I wanted the whole meal and the whole fucking meal with dessert to myself.

I tossed my keys on the coffee table as I walked in. Coming down the stairs, Kimora shot me a look.

"We beefin' or some?" I mugged her back.

"Don't play with my friend Kemari."

A smile slowly spread across my face, "Me? Tell yo' friend stop playing with me. She the one grinding on a nigga and shit like I ain't about that life. What she tell you bruh?"

"You kissed her and she kissed you back. I don't care about what y'all got going on but I'm just letting you know don't play with her like that if you ain't really with the shit. I don't mind beating yo' ass and any one of yo' hoes over her."

I kissed my teeth, she act like I'm marrying the damn girl. I ain't even tryna get with her like that, that's what I kept repeating to myself anyway. "What she telling you shit for anyway?"

"Don't worry about it but I said what I said."

Keon walked in the front door, "Girl shut up," he teased Kimora not knowing what the hell we were even talking about. He mushed her face as he walked passed.

"Boy, gone!"

"Where the hell you been at?" I questioned Keon. I ain't seen that niggas in days and every time somebody hit his line, he either didn't answer or kept shit short as fuck.

"Living my life."

"With Angel." Kimora said shooting him an evil glare.

I laughed, "Oh."

Keon sucked his teeth. He hated when we got on the topic of her. He was feeling her but swore he wasn't. She was the type to just go with whatever flow he threw at her. He titled them as best friends so that's what she was. Everybody knew it was feelings on both sides but neither one of them was gone admit to the shit. The exact opposite of the energy with me and Alexis. Angel and Keon wasn't even gone play like that.

"We was kicking it, big deal." Keon shrugged like it wasn't shit.

"Y'all was kicking it huh? Like kicking it, kicking it?" Kimora teased.

"Shut the hell up. You and Drako kicking it?" Keon shot back.

Kimora rolled her eyes, "And is. Ion know why you acting like a lil bitch when it to come that girl. Just get together already and spare the rest of us that bullshit you be tryna spit."

"Mind yo business bruh. You worried about the wrong shit."

I shook my head passing by the both of them as I walked up the stairs. As I made it to the top of the stairs I noticed Alexis coming out of Mora's room.

"What's up with you?" I spoke.

"Aint shit up." She spoke back quickly.

I glanced her over and started undressing her with my eyes.

"Hm, hm, hm." I hummed.

"What are you doing?" She questioned with her head cocked to the side.

I snickered, snapping out of my thoughts. This shit wild as hell.

"Nun, what y'all getting into tonight?" I asked changing the subject.

"If you were thinking about me naked, the feeling is mutual daddy."