Kemari

"It's done."

"Bet." I said then hung up. I opened my eyes and looked over at Alexis who was still sleep. I felt a sense of ease learning of the news. Although the biggest part was some and sent a message, I still had two more people to handle.

I hit LaNia name and placed my phone to my ear. As I waited for her to answer I got up and headed out the room. Once they released Lex, we stayed at a hotel rather than going back the apartment or Angel's place. I had to play this shit cool as hell till I was ready to make my move.

"Hey Kemari," she answered.

"What's up? Where Moni?" I asked.

"Over my mamas."

"Alright, ima pick her up today."

"I don't know bout that Kemari, I heard about what happened like you sure that's safe?"

If she was in my face right now I'd strangle her ass.

"Man I ain't stun that shit. It take more than a drive by to take me out. I'm probably the safest one for her to be with right now anyway."

"I guess..." She said with some hesitation, "What y'all gone be doing exactly?"

She ain't never questioned shit before but I'll roll with it for the sake of whatever the hell she think she planning, she was up to some fasho, "Might take her to see that new Disney movie and shop or some. Why you ask?"

"Just was asking, but okay I'll tell my mama to get her ready."

"Bet." I hung up and pulled out my key card to get back into the room.

I carefully shut the door as Lex called my name, "Kemari."

I cleared my throat, "What's up luv?"

"Where you go?"

"Just stepped into the hall. Ima go pick up Kemoni in a bit. You wanna ride or chill here?"

The sounds of my slides hitting the floor as I walked filled the room.

"Hmmm. I'll chill here. I feel like I've been hit with a truck and I'm starving."

"Order from room service unless you want me to get you some before I get Kemoni," I suggested.

I sat down on the bed.

"That's all you going to do is pickup Kemoni?"

"Yeah." I answer scrolling through my phone. I sent Drako a checkmark letting him know we was bout to be on go.

Alexis smacked her lips. I turned to look back at her. She couldn't get up.

I softly chuckled, "Need help?"

"I got it." She huffed.

It was crazy to see her stomach so big already. They told her the baby was gone be a big one. Well, they said that then joked about twins. She better hope it's only one in there.

I got up to help her, "Come on," she grabbed my hand and she was able go get up.

She stood straight up and rubbed her stomach, "I had to be a groupie for you and get knocked up."

"Nah you was having too much fun and ended up knocked up."

"You helped have the fun so now what?"

"Best player on the field. MVP me," I said posing, doing the heisman.

"Nah, take me out the game coach. I don't know what I wanna eat. I kinda want some Chinese food you know that one that's by Chamberlain Mall with the bomb ass honey chicken. Ouuu. And some noodles from the Asian spot near Meek's Deli. A smoothie juice from Smoothie King would buss...."